Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mw5oex1lFe1qgxabko6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw5oex1lFe1qgxabko5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw5oex1lFe1qgxabko4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw5oex1lFe1qgxabko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw5oex1lFe1qgxabko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw5oex1lFe1qgxabko1_1280.jpg

AJ wants to have children? I thought she did not want to have children :ohhh: Punk's in trouble :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Main Event tomorrow night spoiler * Natalya defeated AJ Lee by DQ with the WWE Divas Title on the line. Tamina Snuka interfered and AJ ran away through the crowd with the title. title doesn't change hands on a DQ. AJ'S still the champ

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smackdown this friday-* Natalya vs. Tamina Snuka is up next. Natalya gets the win by submission after Tamina and AJ Lee accidentally collided on the apron.

DarkNoc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
BXmhhENCIAAPE16.jpg:large

I like how in this photo you can see the tension between the two. Like you can make out what they are saying in the photo.

Cm Punk: AJ, I don't want to leave you. I want you by my side. I need you. I want you. Please come back in one piece. I know now we must go our separate ways now but I need you after Hell in the Cell. I want you so bad.

AJ Lee: Yea, I understand. I have that feeling also. I think its love but I will keep in touch until after the show tonight.
:myman:
Every time I see this photo I think of something like that. I guess pictures are a thousand words as they say.

:russ::obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.