037_RingsideFest_10262013rf-462.jpg

039_RingsideFest_10262013rf-518.jpg

025_RingsideFest_10262013rf-258.jpg

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well folks, by the looks of tonight's SmackDown tapings, we're FINALLY gonna get that AJ vs. Nattie feud.

* The Bella Twins and Natalya defeated AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka and Alicia Fox when Natalya made AJ tap to the Sharpshooter.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:beli: Wow! Really! Wonder who's gonna win :zzz:
What, the PPV match? Well, it's better than having a completely one-sided feud during the entire build up. I mean, you need wins and losses to be traded back and forth in order to garner interest and drama into the match. I've accepted now that AJ will lose most of her TV matches, only to win on PPV. It's the only way she won't be called invincible or like the Cena of the division, because Cena almost never fukking loses ANYTHING, TV or otherwise.

That being said, I do see AJ retaining at Survivor Series. And I actually kind of want them to let AJ hold on to it as long as possible, breaking Maryse's record in the process.

utecifa

Rookie
Daps
She is the Cena of her division though. She's always going to win more times than not, appears to have at least some pull backstage as it seems like they let her say no to the reality show, when Vince could have very easily demanded she do it, and she's likely going to always come out the strongest of any program with another female she's involved in in the years to come. I'd also add it would appear she moves merchandise too since they keep adding new things for her every week.

It's pretty much to late now if you don't want a female version of Cena. Like it or not, she's it.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She is the Cena of her division though. She's always going to win more times than not, appears to have at least some pull backstage as it seems like they let her say no to the reality show, when Vince could have very easily demanded she do it, and she's likely going to always come out the strongest of any program with another female she's involved in in the years to come. I'd also add it would appear she moves merchandise too since they keep adding new things for her every week.

It's pretty much to late now if you don't want a female version of Cena. Like it or not, she's it.
Well, you are right. She is like Cena in terms of merchandise sales, being THE most recognizable face of her respective division and whatnot, and you're right, she's big enough now that she has some power to decline something and instead of being punished for it, she'll be given a reason to explain why.

I meant to say that she's not like Cena in terms of how her booking goes. When's the last time you saw Cena lose AT LEAST a couple of matches to help build tension for the PPV? That's one reason why he's called SuperCena. AJ isn't booked like that, hence why you see a lot of people get nervous around the time her title match starts, cause it gives you that sense of feeling of, "Is she gonna lose the belt?" We haven't felt that way about Cena for a LONG ass time.

While ultimately AJ will come out on top at the PPV, it's the buildup to it in terms of booking as to how she's different from Cena. That's all.

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
the new auto preview for twitter pictures is making following AJ a real hassle since she retweets little girls dressed up in AJ gear

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What, the PPV match? Well, it's better than having a completely one-sided feud during the entire build up. I mean, you need wins and losses to be traded back and forth in order to garner interest and drama into the match. I've accepted now that AJ will lose most of her TV matches, only to win on PPV. It's the only way she won't be called invincible or like the Cena of the division, because Cena almost never fukking loses ANYTHING, TV or otherwise.

That being said, I do see AJ retaining at Survivor Series. And I actually kind of want them to let AJ hold on to it as long as possible, breaking Maryse's record in the process.
:ehh:
:snooze:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

This. But to them she's some uphill battle underdog that the company is plotting against in favor of the Bella's of all people. It's hilarious at this point

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This. But to them she's some uphill battle underdog that the company is plotting against in favor of the Bella's of all people. It's hilarious at this point
Yeah, there's no defending that booking. After for years watching those two twats act like the biggest uptight bytches in recent memory, for them to tried to force feed us this bullshyt "face turn", all because they publicly acknowledge her relationship with Daniel Bryan.

There was no moment or segment to truly let us know that Brie was turning good. It was simply, "Hey! She's Daniel Bryan's girlfriend! That means you HAVE to like her, right?" :rudy:

Status
Not open for further replies.