Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm going to say it one time and one time only:

HE... IS.... WITH... LITA.

Everyone who is freaking out needs to stop bytching. She has a friend who just happens to be a male.

:stopitslime::comeon::what::beli::why::snoop::camby:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
If they are legit, then Punk has built up an impressive resume of women:

Daffney
Mickie
K2
Traci Brooks
Maria
Lita
Beth Phoenix
and now AJ

Can't lie, dude has been eating good:

funny-gif-winnie-the-pooh-dancing.gif

so, AJ is an elite club rat rings? :camby: TBH i'm disappointed AJ, it's her life, but i thought that she is a different person, oh well. Nobody tell me that they were only watch the match and after the game she went to the home alone ( If you think otherwise, you're just stupid ) :heh: and lately she very often rides with him. Why this can't be Big E? :manny:well, she must love when her boyfriend's cheating her ( Baretta ).

if even Punk is with still Lita so what, are you don't know what's type of person is Punk? :comeon:besides this is open relationship and AJ isn't the maid of orleans :ufdup:

season of rumors about ''She get a push, cuz she sucking dikk Punk and she fukk with him.'' it's open

that's my opinion at this moment and fukk you AJ/Punk shippers :pacspit:

ramses

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never understand how anybody can question the hype over GODDESS ,,let me let yall in on a small secret ,,,it has not been one day that goes by where i havent once not almost cried thinkin bout her ,,,like i said ,, shes specifically special to me ,,anyway
FnCbjAhQZ5.jpg
As i fukkin said long ago ,,,,I role with Supreme Goddess AJ Forever ,, fukk you all

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Are they bringing that title back? has to be some reason all pictures with it keep popping up.
They do some photos with the superstars and old belts, for example Bryan, Mizanin and Sandow (:what:) with the WWF title, Cesaro and Santino with the European title, so it's only for remembering the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.