Status
Not open for further replies.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1099-X2.jpg

On close, *ahem*, EXAMINATION... I think that little nub there is just the panty outline.

Also...

1208573_596417880396710_1882455970_n.jpg

RUN AJ! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! :russ:

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
This is to much for me :why:

1.Punk is single
2.yesterday they was on gym
3.today on bowling

I think Punk banged our queen :sadbron::sadbron:, brehs, please tell me he not do this with AJ!!:damn:
Please, I don't want to offend noone, but shut the fukk up for once about your paranoia of AJ dating somebody. Last I heard, Punk was with Lita.
Also, friends hanging out together on professional/promo dates is nothing like an indicator of he is with whom. So, there is that.
Have a nice day! :smile:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
BR9lprOCQAM-hxS.jpg:large

Q: "What is your absolute favorite thing about your partner in crime, Big E. Langston?" From: Antonio C.; Aventure, FL
A: "People don't realize it, but he's actually really funny and knows tons of great jokes. He seems serious, but when he's not beating someone up, he's pretty hilarious. I enjoy that contradiction in his personality."

Q: "Between the action figures and the T-shirts, what comes next for you?" From: Gerald F.; Miami, FL

A: "Right now, I'm just enjoying my first Divas Championship reign that I've waited 14 years for. I've gotten to main-event Raw, be general manager, and was part of some pretty groundbreaking moments. But right now, I'd day becoming the longset reigning Divas Champion in history is my top goal."

Q: "Looking back now at your career over the past few years, what was your biggest weakness and how fife you eventually overcome it?" From: Hannah H; Montpelier, VT

A: "I don't believe in weakness. There are things that other may perceive as your weaknesses, and those things then become your biggest strengths. I'm tiny, not curvy, I'm tomboyish, and everyone saw those things as a weakness. And just look how I've used them to my advantage."

Q: "What is the most intimidating thing about being a WWE Divas?" From Jenkins J.; Ada, MN
A: "At the end of the day, we're women, and we're putting ourselves out there to be judged. That was scary for me because I never really cared what I look like, and then all of a sudden, it became a huge deal! That's why I'm trying to redefine the word 'Diva' one day at a time."

Q: "If you were the star of your own comic books, what would your debit issue be about?" From: Charles I; Atlanta, GA
A: "It would be the hilarious tale of the trials and tribulations that's I've faced the last 26 years. My story make a captivating comic. I'd love to write a biographical book about it."

Q: "What celebrity needs to be put into your submission maneuver, the Black Widow?" From: Henry K.; Forks, WA
A: "I couldn't care less about the celebrities. I play video games and hang out with my dog or watch old episodes of Raw and Smackdown. Oh, and I do my own laundry."

Q: "How do you recover from a difficult breakup? From: Patrick L; Alden, MT"
A: "I see what weapons are around. If there's nothing, then I see what can be used as a weapon. That makes me feel better."

someone sees what she said about cameos in Total Divas? :manny:

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
someone sees what she said about cameos in Total Divas? :manny:
Q: "Do you have any cameos on the new WWE reality series, Total Divas? From: Samuel S; Juneau, AK"
A: "I've basically done backflips to get away from the cameras. I give those girls all the credit in the world, because I could never do a show like that."

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Watch this brehs, just watch this :wow:

http://dtrtwrestling.com/2013/08/18/so-this-happened/

So the line was extremely long and rushed. Originally they were only doing group shots. However prior to me knowing that I asked AJ for a solo and even after security said no she said “let me just get this one ok”
Moral of the story is that AJ really loves her fans. I was really touched by this situation. Have a good night every one

nessa-aj-750.png

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
A.J. stated, “I’m trying to redefine the word ‘Diva.’ Divas don’t have to be super-girly, ultra-feminine Barbie dolls—there’s room in WWE for girl-next-door types. I see myself as the ultimate underdog, and a lot of people can relate to that. Not everyone is super-jacked and strong and the superwoman type. Some of us just have to fight. I’m just like every little kid out there. What I bring is a lifetime of watching and enjoying WWE—I’m kind of like a fan who snuck her way in. I’m sort of proud of that.

“I might come off as this bubbly person, but that’s because I come from a rough past. Before I even started in WWE, I was living in a car. I wasn’t scouted for WWE. I paid my dues, and literally starved for two months making ends meet. Beth [Phoenix] was at my tryout and gave me a special, awesome pep talk, saying, ‘Yeah, you can do this.’ Then I got signed.”

Thank You Beth :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.