Status
Not open for further replies.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
for once i agree with you. Of the four them Big E is the only character that's even close to being likable. looking forward to this feud ending.
Actually I only meant kaitlyn and dolph from the pic when the vid isn't playing.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
tumblr_mrb57yxQC61szpls6o1_1280.jpg

Ziggler win :ehh:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Kharma did the "Ho Bag" and she says almost all the Divas but not AJ, so it's positive...

this is very positive opinion about woman who work in this buissnes, Orton, Rollins, Punk, Trish, Lethal and others but now i don't remember who said that she hardest working in divas division, but some virgins want to hear that she sucking dikk for push...

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Actually I only meant kaitlyn and dolph from the pic when the vid isn't playing.
doesn't matter of the four people in this program E is the only one that comes off likable. AJ while still a terrible person (In Kayfabe) is becoming tolerable solely because of Ziggler's mic work is shytty and he's incapable of not sounding like a douche. AJ is more tolerable than Ziggy and Kaitlyn because she actually can cut a promo and execute other personality traits, where as zigglyn can only portray smugness.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
Intresting :patrice: This is from this interview http://njmonthly.com/articles/lifestyle/people/homecoming-queen.html
To this day, I like the version of movies that don’t have the curse words,” she says. “I’m very reserved that way.”

and her twitter
@WWEAJLee
Scientific fact: If you curse loudly in public, there will be a small curious child behind you, becoming a little less innocent.
@WWEAJLee
It’s ironic that for such an adorable game, Mario Kart makes me curse like a thousand angry sailors.
@WWEAJLee
If you saw a flash of grey blow past you, cursing like a sailor, and knocking over small children at the airport this morning, that was me.
@WWEAJLee
Activities that should not involve injuring myself & loud cursing but do: Laundry, walking my dog, walking in general, playing with children
@WWEAJLee
Nacho’s on his way to the vet for shots. Which means I’m on my way to hyperventilating and cursing loudly at sweet veterinarians.

Little liar :mjpls:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Intresting :patrice: This is from this interview http://njmonthly.com/articles/lifestyle/people/homecoming-queen.html

and her twitter

Little liar :mjpls:

It's called being human. Those are maybe instances where she's caught up in the emotion of the moment, whether it be hurting your toe, playing a video game intensely, running to get to your plane on time before it departs, or anything like that. I'm sure in a casual conversation, she doesn't fling f-bombs around like she's Jim Cornette, but she's not a total "Gosh darn it" or "By golly" type of person, either. :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.