Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
Jay Lethal about Amy Lee shoot about AJ

what is your opinin about that Amy Lee ( indy wrestler ) said that AJ suck dikk and that's why she get push.‎
I don't have an opinion on it. That really has nothing to do with me. That's between them
from http://ask.fm/TheLethalJay

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
SD spoiler

Big E Langston & AJ Lee are introduced as the guests on this week’s Miz TV. Before too long, Dolph Ziggler interrupts, followed by Kaitlyn. The Miz, citing his authority as host of SummerSlam, books Langston & AJ vs. Ziggler & Kaitlyn at SummerSlam. After hearing the news, AJ & Langston attack Kaitlyn & Ziggler, but Kaitlyn & Ziggler soon take control and hit their finishers.
tumblr_mr5dd1yyVF1r0h6vjo1_500.jpg

''but Kaitlyn & Ziggler soon take control and hit their finishers'' oh what a suprise :snoop:

i'm sure Ziggs/Kaitlyn win on ss, because when last time these two win on PPV?

Neither of them have won on PPV since Elimination Chamber. I think there's chance AJ & E could win since Ziggler has dominated so much of the feud on TV.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Neither of them have won on PPV since Elimination Chamber. I think there's chance AJ & E could win since Ziggler has dominated so much of the feud on TV.

I stil think Ziggler/Kaitlyn win, and then maybe Ziggler/Kaitlyn will couple or/and Big E/AJ leave Big E/AJ because Kaitlyn again speared AJ or again Big E not pinned ZIggler. I would be very happy if this happens, AJ doesn't need Langston ( now she have Layla ) just like he doesn't need AJ and then puch for Big E. That's my opinion :manny:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I stil think Ziggler/Kaitlyn win, and then maybe Ziggler/Kaitlyn will couple or/and Big E/AJ leave Big E/AJ because Kaitlyn again speared AJ or again Big E not pinned ZIggler. I would be very happy if this happens, AJ doesn't need Langston ( now she have Layla ) just like he doesn't need AJ and then puch for Big E. That's my opinion :manny:
i'd prefer AJ & E stay together. I don't care about layla tbh her teaming with AJ doesn't really make sense, if your so straved for attention wouldn't make more sense to go after the most popular diva/Champion as opposed to being her lackey. :yeshrug:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
i'd prefer AJ & E stay together. I don't care about layla tbh her teaming with AJ doesn't really make sense, if your so straved for attention wouldn't make more sense to go after the most popular diva/Champion as opposed to being her lackey. :yeshrug:

AJ & E have the same sense what AJ & Layla :stopitslime:, on live events they weren't together ( AJ and Big E ) that's why i think on SS Langston leave AJ. they deserve to be alone. I want to see him as face. Langston as bodyguard sucked so much, he does't do anything, he never help her when she was a match or when Kaitlyn wanted speared her:beli:and AJ had more boyfriends in tv than K2 dikks in her mounth, Let's be honest ( i'm not a racist ), Lagston is a cool guy, but how many shippers BigLee would be here if Big E would be white?:comeon:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

AJ & E have the same sense what AJ & Layla :stopitslime:, on live events they weren't together ( AJ and Big E ) that's why i think on SS Langston leave AJ. they deserve to be alone. I want to see him as face. Langston as bodyguard sucked so much, he does't do anything, he never help her when she was a match or when Kaitlyn wanted speared her:beli:and AJ had more boyfriends in tv than K2 dikks in her mounth, Let's be honest ( i'm not a racist ), Lagston is a cool guy, but how many shippers BigLee would be here if Big E would be white?:comeon:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They have too many faces right now, he's best off as heel for now. They don't have to be boyfriend and girlfriend to still be a team. I wouldn't mind her managing him beacause he can be a little awkward on the mic.They kinda handicapped his bodyguard role when he stopped coming out with Ziggler, because then he could beat up on men. With the company being PG there's no way they gonna have Langston beat up women that's a terrible problem waiting to happen. So he really couldn't stop Kaitlyn.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to see AJ go at it alone about as much as most people, I was vouching for it, but I have come to terms that it's probably better for her to stay with Big E right now. The divas division is still too weak for her to be solo. Until they bring in new talent and completely build the division back up into something people care about again, it's probably better for her to remain with a superstar in some capacity.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm feeling kind of :manny: for this SummerSlam match, ad I'm pretty sure they'll have Dolph and Kait win because I think they just simply need far more than AJ and Big E do. Dolph, because it 'll make him look strong enough to put back in the title hunt down the road, and Kaitlyn because well... she'll start becoming the female Ryback if she doesn't get a good win on PPV.

But then again, there is the potential Layla factor, so who the fukk knows what's gonna happen in this one.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kait/Zig will probably go over because it's a suitable end for the narrative.

I think the parties involved (save for AJ) could benefit with a win from this match. I feel Big E and Kaitlyn need it the most though. This could be a good start to building Big E's momentum and having him take the pin from a guy like Ziggler could throw a wrench into that. Thus, the best way to end this match(if the good guys must win) would be Kaitlyn pinning AJ. Kaitlyn gets the win she needs, and Big E and Dolph maintain cred.

Status
Not open for further replies.