Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ_TWEET_092.jpg

:noah: So cute.

My favorite personal pic she's taken in a while. Flawless.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
i found this on another forum

WWE should do a storyline where AJ gets tired of men breaking her heart, so she starts going after going after the Divas instead. Then we find out she only said those mean things to Kaitlyn because she was secretly in love with her.

this is gold :ahh:

BTW:

every time when i watch raw, saw pic from Live events and read her tweets, i'm sure she is still alone and she is very horny :myman:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i found this on another forum

WWE should do a storyline where AJ gets tired of men breaking her heart, so she starts going after going after the Divas instead. Then we find out she only said those mean things to Kaitlyn because she was secretly in love with her.

this is gold :ahh:

BTW:

every time when i watch raw, saw pic from Live events and read her tweets, i'm sure she is still alone and she is very horny :myman:

Here's an idea: how about no more love angles, PERIOD?! AJ has shown in her feud with Kaitlyn that's she's more than capable of kicking ass, playing mind games and winning matches WITHOUT the need of a man in her love life or by her side.

Seriously, it's beyond a :deadhorse: at this point. It is redundant, stale, and completely fukking useless at this point. :rudy:

Status
Not open for further replies.