JIavc.gif

Cskw9.gif

5oAoU.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
So..yesterday my homie told me he was playing Halo 4 at his home boy's house...and they were playing online.

He told me that AJ was online and playing against them..and is his buddy online too..

He told me his buddy didn't really know who she was and how she was in the E...but he told him that she is ALWAYS online playing against him on Xbox...

She is a dream come true brehs! :noah:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:noah:
So..yesterday my homie told me he was playing Halo 4 at his home boy's house...and they were playing online.

He told me that AJ was online and playing against them..and is his buddy online too..

He told me his buddy didn't really know who she was and how she was in the E...but he told him that she is ALWAYS online playing against him on Xbox...

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley

:leon:

:ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:rudy:

Status
Not open for further replies.