Status
Not open for further replies.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I dunno, cryptic and poetic messages. Maybe she thinks she's Raven now! She does wrestle in a black t-shirt and shorts now. Quote the black widow nevermore lol!

Cryptic messages? :why:

For better (in the real life) or for worse (on-screen) she's a huge part of her life and Kaitlyn will ever be her best friend. I think with these tweets she spoils us the title change at Payback.

It's so hard to realize that? :manny:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Those abs :damn:

mtwol1.gif

I think that Baretta looks the same on every monday when he watching AJ in TV :heh:

but year ago he have paradise ( in day and night ) :manny:

damn motherfukker :birdman:

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that Baretta looks the same on every monday when he watching AJ in TV :heh:

but year ago he have paradise ( in day and night ) :manny:

damn motherfukker :birdman:

I wonder which lucky male (or female :leon:) superstar is eating out AJ these days. Girl is way too damn hot to be single and not getting laid. :wow:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I wonder which lucky male (or female :leon:) superstar is eating out AJ these days. Girl is way too damn hot to be single and not getting laid. :wow:

I think ( hope ) with nobody, this is not K2 type of woman and first she must have a boyfriend ( Punk, Orton, Batista already know it ). Now in WWE only Xavier woods is a nerd ( but i'm not sure ) just like Baretta ( comics books, converse, video games etc. ) :manny:

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think ( hope ) with nobody, this is not K2 type of woman and first she must have a boyfriend ( Punk, Orton, Batista already know it ). Now in WWE only Xavier woods is a nerd ( but i'm not sure ) just like Baretta ( comics books, converse, video games etc. ) :manny:

I sometimes wonder if Big E :flabbynsick: is hitting it?

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps

...what about cena?

Status
Not open for further replies.