turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
New interview

Fayetteville Observer Interview

Weekender: What are you up?

Lee: I’m actually just hanging out on my couch watching an “Arrested Development” marathon on Netflix. It’s a great show.

Weekender: What can people expect when WWE comes to town?
Lee: My favorite thing about our (WWE) Live events is the atmosphere. We have more crowd interaction, and we always have fun doing crazier stuff than we normally do. We’ve got a great lineup of guys and a handful of divas, too.

Weekender: What’s it like to be a WWE diva?
Lee: It’s been insane. The other day was my two-year anniversary of my WWE Smackdown debut. It just shows how far you can come in two years if you bust your butt and work hard. That’s really half the battle – hard work.

Weekender: The other half?
Lee: Being lucky. I’ve been very lucky and blessed, and I’ve been waiting a long time for the door to open, so when opportunities presented themselves, I took advantage. I hope this inspires young women and girls that are coming up and want to do this.

Weekender: How much of a diva are you really?
Lee: Diva is a funny word because the connotation isn’t the greatest. For me, it means being smart, sexy and powerful. It’s my goal to redefine the word. I’m in the WWE, but right now I’m at home on my couch watching “Arrested Development.” I work out and hang out with my dog and play video games. I’m not the diva archetype; I’m 115 pounds with no curves. I’m the “homely diva,” but I’m proud to be so different and to be a face of the WWE.

Weekender: What’s the most challenging part of being in the WWE?
Lee: Knowing and preparing yourself that whatever you’re doing could be the last thing you could do. You never know if there’s going to be another chapter, so it makes you give 100 percent. Thankfully, there’s been a lot of next chapters for me.

Weekender: What’s the most rewarding part?
Lee: I’ve known (wrestling) was what I wanted to do since I was 12, and I’m still that 12-year-old girl inside – the one who buys the action figures and video games. I’ve worked really hard to get here and I feel fortunate that now I’m in a position to give back to the business that gave me so much. I feel like a valuable asset to the company.

Weekender: What’s something viewers don’t get to see but you wish they did?
Lee: This is such a roller coaster. People don’t understand. They don’t know how patient you have to be for success. I have a great fan base, but some fans want you to be successful right now. They don’t realize the trick is longevity and to be successful in the long run. To be busy for a year in this business is an achievement.

Weekender: What advice do you have for aspiring wrestlers?
Lee: Know that it’s not going to happen at once. You have to experience this on your own and be very strong in every aspect – especially mentally. You should also know exactly who you are and never waiver from that. Don’t be afraid to take risks. You may fall flat, but if you play it safe, you’ll just be one of many.

Weekender: You’re a video game enthusiast. What games are you playing now?
Lee: The “Tomb Raider” reboot is so good. They’ve really done a lot to the character of Lara Croft. She was, for the longest, so unobtainable, but now she’s much more likable and relatable. It’s also a long game, with chapter after chapter. I also just started playing “Injustice: Gods Among Us,” and I can’t wait for our game, “WWE 2K14.” I hope I’m in it.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
01_AJ_05212013jg_0070b.jpg

02_AJ_05212013jg_0107b.jpg

03_AJ_05212013jg_0115b.jpg

04_AJ_05212013jg_0140b.jpg

05_AJ_05212013jg_0045b.jpg

06_AJ_05212013jg_0090b.jpg

07_AJ_05212013jg_0157b.jpg

08_AJ_05212013jg_0154b.jpg

09_AJ_05212013jg_0093b.jpg

10_AJ_05212013jg_0124b.jpg

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
Oh Mama, that look is so sexy! Dem perfectly two-coloured hot pants, but god damn, that shirt with those short panties-like looking hot pants :shaq2::takedat:

I just want to have her right by my side on my bed, sporting that casual housewifey look :noah:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this girl is a dime:lawd:

I love short girls :noah: no pedo

the tallest girl ive ever been with was 5'3 my current girl is 4'11 :laugh:

latinas are typical short :shaq:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I always thought that they met first time on tryout camp :whoo:
@WWEAJLee
Happy Birthday to a girl I met 10 years ago at a donkey’s quinceanera, my sister from another mister, @KaitlynWWE
Oct 7th, 2011

and Kaitlyn about travelling with AJ

What’s it like traveling and working with your BFF AJ? Any fun road stories to tell? – Matthew & Jay
Traveling gets really stressful so I’m extremely lucky to have a Chickbuster with me at all times. I mostly love when AJ drives because I am guaranteed to have my life flash before my eyes at least once. It’s nice to recap my life in 5 seconds or less. It Really brings things in perspective, ya know? I’ve learned that she loves Cracker Barrel, she hates sunglasses and she plays a mean game of “20 questions”.

Edit:
you've seen Kaitlyn photos before boob job and before WWE? :patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.