tumblr_mmfb9dt4Jq1qhi74ko4_250.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
When AJ win Divas title i would like to see AJ/Naomi feud :whew:

but I'm sure at 100% we will see AJ/Bellas feud :shaq2:

ohh. but then someone must have face furn ( bellas are heel right? )

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
When AJ win Divas title i would like to see AJ/Naomi feud :whew:

but I'm sure at 100% we will see AJ/Bellas feud :shaq2:

ohh. but then someone must have face furn ( bellas are heel right? )

Yes they are, but i would not see AJ's turn, if Ziggler will not turn with her and Big E. Bellas can't turn because they are against all the divas, so nobody will turn.
But Breh, until AJ vs Kaitlyn is not official and until our queen will become divas champion, we can't talk of the future.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
But Breh, until AJ vs Kaitlyn is not official and until our queen will become divas champion, we can't talk of the future.

fukk :birdman: I thought that this is the official :mindblown:. I hope CT don't write something stupid...:wtb:

BTW: who wants bellas as divas champion :pacspit: i still don't understand why they came back ( Cena must fukk someone ), but they are ugly, they don't have ring skill, bellas magic is shyt when nikki have fake boobs. IMO Paige is 100% better

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
fukk :birdman: I thought that this is the official :mindblown:. I hope CT don't write something stupid...:wtb:

BTW: who wants bellas as divas champion :pacspit: i still don't understand why they came back ( Cena must fukk someone ), but they are ugly, they don't have ring skill, bellas magic is shyt when nikki have fake boobs. IMO Paige is 100% better

AJ is the official #1 contender, but the match doesn't have an official date. Bellas will not become champions, they are in WWE for their boys and for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.