Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
same event.

normal_signing_1065B25D.jpg

Singh

All Star
Daps
SIMP MODE

I want to buy AJ flowers, candy, cloths, shoes, and expensive jewelry.

I'll take her to Gordon Ramsay's most expensive restaurant on earth and put it all on my Visa.

We can hold hands and take a walk in the moonlight.

If there's a puddle, i'll take off my Jacket and throw it down so she can gracefully step over that hazardous environment in-front of her.

Then we gonnah read comic books, play video games, watch japanese anime, and make out (anything she wants to do)

I'll tell her how much I care about her and support what she is doing in life. Utilizing a plethora of positive adjectives, verbs, and nouns while I massage her feet.

Than I would make passionate love to her and make sure she is happy, satisfied, and understands the love that I have for her.

28h3go8.gif

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
SIMP MODE

I want to buy AJ flowers, candy, cloths, shoes, and expensive jewelry.

I'll take her to Gordon Ramsay's most expensive restaurant on earth and put it all on my Visa.

We can hold hands and take a walk in the moonlight.

If there's a puddle, i'll take off my Jacket and throw it down so she can gracefully step over that hazardous environment in-front of her.

Then we gonnah read comic books, play video games, watch japanese anime, and make out (anything she wants to do)

I'll tell her how much I care about her and support what she is doing in life. Utilizing a plethora of positive adjectives, verbs, and nouns while I massage her feet.

Than I would make passionate love to her and make sure she is happy, satisfied, and understands the love that I have for her.

28h3go8.gif

Why can't someone be this dedicated to me??? :noah: :to:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wanna step to her on some Bilal from House Party swag and ask her to dance. I'll be like " Girl, you're so soft and comfy, like my hush-puppies. You're so warm and fluffy, like a butter-milk biscuit. You make me want to squeeze tighter and tighter. Nah, I'm not gonna lie. You make me wanna sing." "Always and fo-evah! Each moment wit you. Is just like a dream to me, AND you, that somehow came true. Ooo..."

Status
Not open for further replies.