Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, admittedly the bleach blonde sets him apart from the rest of the pack. He looked like Evan Bourne when he rocking that brown cut.

Funny enough, his little brother(Briley Pierce at NXT) looks almost exactly like that version of Dolph now.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
0004-XL.jpg

0186-XL.jpg

0192-XL.jpg

0194-XL.jpg

0281-XL.jpg

0517-XL.jpg

0648-XL.jpg

0783-XL.jpg

0889-XL.jpg

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

rancho king

Rookie
Daps
Not from that interview but i found it in my research-

I also hope to be a role model to young women. I was personally inspired by Lita. I was always a tomboy and was really insecure about it. When Lita came along, I finally had someone to look up to. She showed me you didn’t have to be a girly girl to be beautiful, and it was ok to be a strong, athletic woman. I hope to one day be that same kind of role model and show girls that no matter your looks, style, race or size, you are capable of doing anything you put your mind to.

god bless her

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Not from that interview but i found it in my research-

I also hope to be a role model to young women. I was personally inspired by Lita. I was always a tomboy and was really insecure about it. When Lita came along, I finally had someone to look up to. She showed me you didn’t have to be a girly girl to be beautiful, and it was ok to be a strong, athletic woman. I hope to one day be that same kind of role model and show girls that no matter your looks, style, race or size, you are capable of doing anything you put your mind to.

god bless her

She...she is....she is AMAZING

Let someone sends this to Vince

AJ even Chuck Norris salute for you
tumblr_lzeqbc1RXK1qcp3vu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.