Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
tumblr_mjb8t2RhMQ1rdmew5o1_250.jpg

:ohhh:

This is exactly how yall perverts see her.

Disgusting.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
In Poland Raw and SD is shorter version ( 45 min )

thats how it was when i first moved to New Zeland that had a shortened version of raw, the editing was so bad that there will have a promo of the guys announcing a match later on and dont even show the match and shyt like that had me like :dwillhuh::thumbsdown:

but anyways

tumblr_m6rgti3Wu91ru3vawo1_500.jpg

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
thats how it was when i first moved to New Zeland that had a shortened version of raw, the editing was so bad that there will have a promo of the guys announcing a match later on and dont even show the match and shyt like that had me like :dwillhuh::thumbsdown:

but anyways

tumblr_m6rgti3Wu91ru3vawo1_500.jpg

When AJ was GM i watched her every week, now once in two weeks :PUNK:

segments and match i watched on internet when i wake up ( the time zone when Raw is live in USA in europe is 2:00am )

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
what days is in italy, because in Poland

Raw and NXT on saturday

SD, Main Event and PPV on sunday

I can see even RAW live, so monday night and the reply on tuesday and wednesday evening.
NXT, Superstars and SD on friday evening (before the USA airing!) and only SD the reply on saturday morning.
I can see the PPV live (so sunday night) and the reply from monday to thursday on 3 times differently every day (3:00,6:00,9:00 PM)

I don't have Main Event.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I can see even RAW live, so monday night and the reply on tuesday and wednesday evening.
NXT, Superstars and SD on friday evening (before the USA airing!) and only SD the reply on saturday morning.
I can see the PPV live (so sunday night) and the reply from monday to thursday on 3 times differently every day (3:00,6:00,9:00 PM)

I don't have Main Event.

Heh i forgot

Raw, SD, Main Event...

I have two weeks of delay :to:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Here why AJ lost in house shows vs Paige :ohhh:

Paige beat AJ Lee with Hornswoggle as special referee. At one point AJ had Paige rolled up but Hornswoggle was on the floor and couldn’t reach the bottom rope to pull himself in to make the count. Paige won with a rollup after AJ was holding onto the rope and Hornswoggle tried to kiss her. Lot of comedy from Hornswoggle as expected. Paige looked good in the ring.

Fu*k stupid irish kid :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.