tumblr_mj95a9yOzP1qiwd8jo1_500.png

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
It's been a week, you can come back @Wcthesecret

Pull that racist shyt again, though, and you're gone like Matt Black

(who upped a week old thread just to basically account suicide :smh: )

Last edited by a moderator:

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
It's been a week, you can come back @Wcthesecret

Pull that racist shyt again, though, and you're gone like Matt Black

(who upped a week old thread just to basically account suicide :smh: )

...:blessed:*hugs mightyhealthy* THANK YOU TSC BASED GOD IF YOU ARE!!! I promise you, I am a changed man, that was one fukk up I made back then, and you will never, Never, NEVER, EEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR, SEE THAT AGAIYN!!!!! ....I love you man.

...But why though, don't tell me, it's because of Matt isn't it. Or it's because of it being a week?

Last edited by a moderator:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
...:blessed:*hugs mightyhealthy* THANK YOU TSC BASED GOD IF YOU ARE!!! I promise you, I am a changed man, that was one fukk up I made back then, and you will never, Never, NEVER, EEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR, SEE THAT AGAIYN!!!!! ....I love you man.

...But why though, don't tell me, it's because of Matt isn't it. Or it's because of it being a week?
I was going to wait a whole week (it would have been tomorrow)...

...but since you actually made an attempt to apologize, and didn't up a thread just to spew racist epithets like Matt Black did...you got a day off for good behavior.

You're still technically on probation in my book, though, for the two dozen posts you made in other threads about the AJ thread...and oh yeah, for telling us how you really feel about black people :aicmon:

Don't waste your second chance, and try to regain the credibility you lost. That's all I ask.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
I was going to wait a whole week (it would have been tomorrow)...

...but since you actually made an attempt to apologize, and didn't up a thread just to spew racist epithets like Matt Black did...you got a day off for good behavior.

You're still technically on probation in my book, though, for the two dozen posts you made in other threads about the AJ thread...and oh yeah, for telling us how you really feel about black people :aicmon:

Don't waste your second chance, and try to regain the credibility you lost. That's all I ask.

...I don't really have a feeling for black people, I like lthem like I like other people, there's no hate. Just understanding, if I mAde any other comments that weren't that, it was probably out of anger of that recent ban. So I'm sorry if I said anything else otherwise, and I'll try to be better in the future.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
..Huh, nothing really big has happened since I've been gone huh, ...I'm kind of disappointed now.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A.J.@WWEAJLee
Just got through a lot of fan mail. I have the best fans in the world. Going to try to get back to all of you soon. Thanks for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.