tumblr_lqi0ep7BEr1ql2ol8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqt9cnv0In1qjtstoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmzoh96XGi1qax9gv.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she means Nick from the show "New Girl", cause that's what the character's name actually is. :yeshrug:

No, she basically said she had friends who were like the characters of Cece and Nick. Rancho said Kaitlyn was Cece and we was wondering who was Nick, but she dodged the question.

So it's a big hmmm. It might be E or it might be someone else(out of kayfabe).

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nick is Jess' roomate on the show, a friend, but not really a love interest, thus far(I haven't watched the show in a bit).

so she very well may have been referring to Big E.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Could be. We're prolly looking too much into it.

Nick Miller, a perennial "slacker" who dropped out of law school and supports himself by working as a bartender. Long-running themes in the series revolve around Nick's fear of being alone and his failure to finish anything he sets his mind to. Dumped by longtime girlfriend Caroline before the start of the series, Nick dates Julia, a lawyer; Caroline again (he ends things the second time around); and Angie, a stripper. Kisses Jess in the middle of season two, causing awkward feelings between the two of them.

:leostare:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nick Miller, a perennial "slacker" who dropped out of law school and supports himself by working as a bartender. Long-running themes in the series revolve around Nick's fear of being alone and his failure to finish anything he sets his mind to. Dumped by longtime girlfriend Caroline before the start of the series, Nick dates Julia, a lawyer; Caroline again (he ends things the second time around); and Angie, a stripper. Kisses Jess in the middle of season two, causing awkward feelings between the two of them.

:leostare:

Nvm then. Like I said I haven't watched the show in a while. Hmmm, she could still be alluding to Big E.

Status
Not open for further replies.