sweatdeals-EP.jpg

In real life? :what:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
@WWEAJLee
“@HEELZiggler: Off to #WWEspringfield to steal the show & your girlfriend ( @WWEAJLee is totally cool with it)” I will cut a bi%€#

her first curse on tweeter :whoo:

I hope Vince don't punish her

that wasnt very PG

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
From when they punish for a tweet? This isn't NBA/NFL. Kids don't watch tweeter, and if they watch it, they don't watch AJ's tweeter.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
From when they punish for a tweet? This isn't NBA/NFL. Kids don't watch tweeter, and if they watch it, they don't watch AJ's tweeter.

because vince is stupid

I read inerview with baretta when he was fired and he talking about how Vice punish wrestlers for ''inappropriate content'' because is PG era :snoop:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
It sounds like she curses like a sailor offline.

@WWEAJLee
If you saw a flash of grey blow past you, cursing like a sailor, and knocking over small children at the airport this morning, that was me.

@WWEAJLee
Nacho’s on his way to the vet for shots. Which means I’m on my way to hyperventilating and cursing loudly at sweet veterinarians.

@WWEAJLee
Activities that should not involve injuring myself & loud cursing but do: Laundry, walking my dog, walking in general, playing with children

:AJLEE:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
You may not know me, but trust me you will. My name is April. Miss April. And this is my first time in WSU and i’m looking forward to it. Wrestling Jana tonight, uh, that’s gonna be a pretty good match. She’s pretty good. I have a lot of respect for her, a lot of all the women in the locker room. And hopefully, at the end of the night, they’ll have a lot of respect for me. I’m quite sure of it, hopefully you will too. That’s Miss April. Don’t forget it.”

I'll never forget

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maybe you know brehs why AJ always cleans shoes before entering to the ring ?
Cleaning your boots/shoes before you enter the ring is an old school wrestling tradition. Its a sign of respect for the craft. lots of guys like Regal would always do that. I remembered her doing that on NXT for her match and it made me go :obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.