Status
Not open for further replies.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Honestly if I can make a theory and it's just my opinion... that these past couple of months the WWE Title, CM Punk, Kane, Daniel Bryan, and even Wrestlemania was all just minor sub-plots playing in the background while the overrall true storyline has always been THE EVOLUTION OF AJ LEE, hear me out.

They planted the seeds with both AJ and D-Bry hooking up right before D-Bry turned heel and won the World Heavyweight Champion. Even after he won the title, became an a$$hole heel and started the gully "YES!" chants they always focus on commentary on the fact that they were worried about sweet little AJ being with D-Bry.

Then D-Bry started to bring AJ to the ring which led to even more concern from everybody. Then it finally happened... AJ got hurt when Big Slow's clumsy ass steamed rolled over sweet little AJ, from that moment on she lost some of her innocents since she became wounded. Even after she came back with her neck brace on you can see she was not the same AJ we first met on NXT.

Then D-Bry's swag and ego started to become so great that he started to mentally abuse AJ on television weekly slowly wearing her down mentally... a trick old school pimps do... more and more of her innocents lost. Even her homegirl Kaitlyn started to voice her concerns but they were fallen on death ears. Then the Wrestlemania incident happened with D-Bry losing to Sheamus in 18 seconds... all the blame was unneccessarly placed on AJ and she lost even more of her innocents because of the guilt.

The tippin' point was D-Bry public humilation by dumping AJ in public and calling her worthless... that's when all of her innocents was lost within her. What was left was her now becoming a stalker trying to earn what she lost back. When she publically tried to beg D-Bry to take her back, Daniel made the fatal mistake of humilating her even more causing something in her to snap
tumblr_m3wm9jXk0y1rnux1so3_250.gif
you can see it in her eyes that from that point on something transformed inside of her... she was no longer the sweet girl who loves video games... she's now a bitter scorn woman and as Jay-Z puts it "You can't turn a bad girl good, but once you turn a good girl bad she's gone forever."

Fast forward a couple of weeks, now that AJ is no longer a girl she explores her grown woman status and like all grown woman she wants a man with power hence she now stalks CM Punk. Despite the fact that Punk looks like a dirty bum he is the reigning WWE Champion so that attracts her to him although Punk and everyone else thinks she only wants Punk just to get back at D-Bry. Things get more stranger when Kane beats both champion CM Punk and #1 Contender D-Bry making him the most dominate wrestler of both brands making AJ now also lust for him because of his power he displays.

Maybe I'm reading too much into all of this but in my opinion everything that's been happening has been secretly building up AJ, while Punk D-bry and Kane fight for the title we all mainly are wondering what the hell AJ will do next and if she will be a factor in the title match and if so then with who? I won't give WWE any kind of credit because I know the evolution of AJ was done by accident but I do appreciate the fact that how AJ's evolution from the girl next door to insane queen with a lust for power has played out and how it will continue to play out into the future.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Honestly if I can make a theory and it's just my opinion... that these past couple of months the WWE Title, CM Punk, Kane, Daniel Bryan, and even Wrestlemania was all just minor sub-plots playing in the background while the overrall true storyline has always been THE EVOLUTION OF AJ LEE, hear me out.

They planted the seeds with both AJ and D-Bry hooking up right before D-Bry turned heel and won the World Heavyweight Champion. Even after he won the title, became an a$$hole heel and started the gully "YES!" chants they always focus on commentary on the fact that they were worried about sweet little AJ being with D-Bry.

Then D-Bry started to bring AJ to the ring which led to even more concern from everybody. Then it finally happened... AJ got hurt when Big Slow's clumsy ass steamed rolled over sweet little AJ, from that moment on she lost some of her innocents since she became wounded. Even after she came back with her neck brace on you can see she was not the same AJ we first met on NXT.

Then D-Bry's swag and ego started to become so great that he started to mentally abuse AJ on television weekly slowly wearing her down mentally... a trick old school pimps do... more and more of her innocents lost. Even her homegirl Kaitlyn started to voice her concerns but they were fallen on death ears. Then the Wrestlemania incident happened with D-Bry losing to Sheamus in 18 seconds... all the blame was unneccessarly placed on AJ and she lost even more of her innocents because of the guilt.

The tippin' point was D-Bry public humilation by dumping AJ in public and calling her worthless... that's when all of her innocents was lost within her. What was left was her now becoming a stalker trying to earn what she lost back. When she publically tried to beg D-Bry to take her back, Daniel made the fatal mistake of humilating her even more causing something in her to snap
tumblr_m3wm9jXk0y1rnux1so3_250.gif
you can see it in her eyes that from that point on something transformed inside of her... she was no longer the sweet girl who loves video games... she's now a bitter scorn woman and as Jay-Z puts it "You can't turn a bad girl good, but once you turn a good girl bad she's gone forever."

Fast forward a couple of weeks, now that AJ is no longer a girl she explores her grown woman status and like all grown woman she wants a man with power hence she now stalks CM Punk. Despite the fact that Punk looks like a dirty bum he is the reigning WWE Champion so that attracts her to him although Punk and everyone else thinks she only wants Punk just to get back at D-Bry. Things get more stranger when Kane beats both champion CM Punk and #1 Contender D-Bry making him the most dominate wrestler of both brands making AJ now also lust for him because of his power he displays.

Maybe I'm reading too much into all of this but in my opinion everything that's been happening has been secretly building up AJ, while Punk D-bry and Kane fight for the title we all mainly are wondering what the hell AJ will do next and if she will be a factor in the title match and if so then with who? I won't give WWE any kind of credit because I know the evolution of AJ was done by accident but I do appreciate the fact that how AJ's evolution from the girl next door to insane queen with a lust for power has played out and how it will continue to play out into the future.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Daps
:obama: at Daylito
I have to give WWE credit (or at least Smackdown since that's where most of this came from) on building this storyline which has been a year in the making:

Henry Hall of Pain
Henry/Show feud
Henry/Show/Bryan as a David vs Goliath story w/ Big Show trying to get DB his Wrestlemania moment and first title
DB gets his first title but on Big Show, taking away Big Show's moment
DB/Show both tease a heel turn (DB's heel turn started here)
DB/AJ start to date: a face (AJ) and a face turning heel (DB) staying together cause of love....at first
DB's ego comes out as WHC champ YES!
DB uses AJ as pawn in feud w/ Show
DB swags on competition w/ AJ at sidelines
DB gets his Wrestlemania moment alright
DB classically shifts the blame to AJ
AJ wants DB to take her back because she loves him but DB only used her as a pawn
AJ snaps here (DB created this.....AJ)
DB/Punk: Best In The World?
Both use Kane as a means to hurt the other Kane refuses and hurts both
Punk reminds AJ of DB and is champion; Kane is a beast: AJ now lusts after power (Kane) and prestige (Punk) and wants to fill the void DB left with these things instead of love since it only left her brokenhearted
Punk is wary of situation since he longer trusts DB (10 year friendship now finished) but he still sees AJ as innocent if a little crazy
Kane is confused considering he doesn't get attention like that from women and she is SMILING at him
No Way Out: Punk/DB/Kane for the WWE Championship.........but who will AJ choose?

When you realize that all this happened in about a year :leon: at this storyline

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ is not even rapeable brehs

how could you rape that..you talk about how road rash on sega genesis and ps1 was vastly underrated as a game and the fun factor alone was atleast a 4 with her, not rape

you treat this woman with respect but let her know who's boss. shes not as nice as we like to think.

still the queen of this earth though :noah:

Status
Not open for further replies.