tumblr_mglr0weyaT1s37mlxo1_500.png

tumblr_mg3o62ExZc1ra0wiko1_250.jpg

tumblr_mgvl6jcaXS1rahwdwo1_500.jpg

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Jay was still in TNA when he was with April, and they split before he was released. There's so many conflicting reports on what happened. Some say he broke up with her because he thought she was too off her rocker, and others say that she ditched him after getting what she wanted(wrestling training, WWE contract), but I've only seen the latter come from people who hate her so they could be twisting things around to make her out to be the bad guy.

I guess we'll never truly know unless one of the two decides to talk about it in a shoot.

maybe was so

AJ go to FCW in 2009 to Tampa, Jay still work in TNA and they rarely saw each other. Look, their were engaged to 2011, and when she started to meet with trent? in 2011. They met every day at work, AJ and Jay knew that the they relationship just does not make sense because the relationship was at a distance. But i think that baretta had a part in their brake up relationship :wtb:

Maybe one day to know :manny:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@WWEAJLee
When I have to tip toe to shut the trunk of an SUV, I like to pretend I'm spinning the showcase wheel on The Price is Right.

@WWEAJLee
Even in my imagination, I never hit the dollar. My self esteem must be terrible.

WHY MUST THIS WOMAN BE SO DAMN ADORKABLE? :to: :sadcam:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love her self-deprecation. It's pretty much in-line with how I view myself. This is one of the reasons I think she and I could gel well together.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I love her self-deprecation. It's pretty much in-line with how I view myself. This is one of the reasons I think she and I could gel well together.

And by "she and I", you do mean "AJ and me" as in "AJ and ME" and NOT "AJ and you (Lannister)"

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.