NULL
BAoS-1ACMAA6Hkz.jpg

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Brent Frost ‏@brentfrost

Thanks for letting me know “@JohannaPalmer11: I made this acct to tell you I saw on the news you are dating @wweajlee and I didn't know”

:leon:

easy i think if so that something is between them they wrote in order to with they wrote in order to with oneself.
she not following him
him not following AJ
tumblr_m4lw9nEFri1ql90em.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until a picture leaks of them two together or some other info is revealed, I'm gonna choose not believe it. He appears to be based out of somewhere in NC, and not Tampa. He doesn't talk about or reference the WWE in anyway(he is following Heyman though, but that's the only wrestling personality he follows). Nothing leads me to believe that they could be seeing each other. It just all seems unlikely.

Who comes up with these random rumors anyway?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The guy looks like he's in his 40s, and he's not the most attractive person. I can imagine the reactions will not be pretty if it's true and it got out. Everybody expects her to get with a younger guy on the roster/in the company.

We're all laughing at Trent, but this guy is quite a big step down from Trent to say the least haha.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
The guy looks like he's in his 40s, and he's not the most attractive person. I can imagine the reactions will not be pretty if it's true and it got out. Everybody expects her to get with a younger guy on the roster/in the company.

We're all laughing at Trent, but this guy is quite a big step down from Trent to say the least haha.

But ya know what the only important thing is? That AJ is happy. In a perfect world, she would be with ME lol but as long as she is happy, as long as he treats her good, and as long as it ain't Cena (or Busby LOL), then I am happy for her. Real talk.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
But ya know what the only important thing is? That AJ is happy. In a perfect world, she would be with ME lol but as long as she is happy, as long as he treats her good, and as long as it ain't Cena (or Busby LOL), then I am happy for her. Real talk.

I think that same, when AJ was happy i'm happy to
Gif-cry.gif

BUT if someone will hurt her
iLMEHu3So0Eo3.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Until a picture leaks of them two together or some other info is revealed, I'm gonna choose not believe it. He appears to be based out of somewhere in NC, and not Tampa. He doesn't talk about or reference the WWE in anyway(he is following Heyman though, but that's the only wrestling personality he follows). Nothing leads me to believe that they could be seeing each other. It just all seems unlikely.

Who comes up with these random rumors anyway?

until she will nothing write to him or else will show pic with him
tumblr_lq11duPNSr1qkjy1f.gif

i think it's stupid rumor

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Dear WWE

WTF is this when i see how she is climbing to the steel cage
My queen is a geek goddess and :whoa: little clumsy not mountaineer!!
and cena superhero :snoop:

--HEY Creative Team
--What
--
Eminem+GIF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.