Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

index.php

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
Yeah, I got legit PI$$ed when I saw that on twitter. I swear, I get more pi$$ed and jealous about what AJ does than I am about my own girlfriend. Is that weird? Maybe I need to go see Doctor Shelby. :sadbron:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I got legit PI$$ed when I saw that on twitter. I swear, I get more pi$$ed and jealous about what AJ does than I am about my own girlfriend. Is that weird? Maybe I need to go see Doctor Shelby. :sadbron:

haha I'm not gonna lie, I get jealous too. I've fallen too hard for her, man.

That said though , it's still just a storyline and I'm confident it will all be over soon. We AJ simps just gotta hang in there in the meantime.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldn't assume that. every storyline with AJ so far has had an obvious "she's gonna swerve on him!" angle and it's never happened.

Doesn't the surprise GM position at the wedding count as a swerve?

Of course there's always a chance it won't pan out seeing as how Vince changes his mind every damn second, but I really don't see this whole love angle/scandal lasting much longer, especially if the segments continue to lose viewers as was shown last week.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
:ohhh:

ah, so thats who this is...was in a hotel in the summer and RAW or Smackdown was on and this was the broad was standing at the top of the ramp then dropped to her knees doing some fake orgasm on stage or some shyt b while Punk, Bryan and Kane were in the ring.

carry on.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Out of all her "partners" it is funny that Super Cena is easily the most awkward interacting with her, this weeks kiss looked odd like he was trying to get as close he could without actually kissing her on the mouth.:usure:

Status
Not open for further replies.