Status
Not open for further replies.

fatelvis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if its just one segment next week i'll send a letter to Vincent K.Mcmahon first class

Reading as follows

Dear.Genetic Jackhammer,

AJ bikini match,AJ evening gown match,AJ lingerie match,AJ bra and pantie match,Or "somebody gonna get thay ass whipped"
:ufdup:

Yours sincerley Homes

FatElvis

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
tumblr_mbn1qq495L1qfnpt4o1_500.jpg

30_THQ_WWE13_10032012rf_320.jpg

fatelvis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ahh:
tumblr_mbmgepMp1t1rssf8ro1_500.png

tumblr_mbmfiaiAmp1rssf8ro1_500.png

tumblr_mblnc6Fepf1ry6ikxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbj3blas6j1r8iu4fo1_500.png

Oh yeah...Cena better stay as FAAAR away from her as possible..we watching u breh :birdman:

Well think about it,if cena starts dipping his stick in AJ she'll be on TV everyweek,she'll be featured alot more just like michelle mccool was when 'Taker started "tombstoning" her.

Bitter pill to swollow but it could be worth it

:ld:

But i will say,i dont think she'd fall for cena's charm for anything else other than to secure her role,which is smart and only cena will be heartbroken when she kicks his fake thug ass to DA CURB

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ahh:

Well think about it,if cena starts dipping his stick in AJ she'll be on TV everyweek,she'll be featured alot more just like michelle mccool was when 'Taker started "tombstoning" her.

Bitter pill to swollow but it could be worth it

:ld:

But i will say,i dont think she'd fall for cena's charm for anything else other than to secure her role,which is smart and only cena will be heartbroken when she kicks his fake thug ass to DA CURB

It's a big risk. Cena gets women fired after he breaks up with them. If Cena gets rid of my AJ, there will be hell to pay. I'd train to be a wrestler, get hired by WWE and "accidentally" eliminate him from the Royal Rumble. Then I'd get on the mic and say "This is for AJ, cac!"

fatelvis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a big risk. Cena gets women fired after he breaks up with them. If Cena gets rid of my AJ, there will be hell to pay. I'd train to be a wrestler, get hired by WWE and "accidentally" eliminate him from the Royal Rumble. Then I'd get on the mic and say "This is for AJ, cac!"

Shizzle your right......But if i was you after my training to be a wrestler id get a job at the WWE work my way up to main event,then wait for the Hell in the cell PPV,climb my ass to the top of the cell wait for cena to climb up id move to the edge and sing "rocky kick yo ass,rocky kick yo ass",he'd charge at me like a bull id side step the mother fukker he crash down through a table breaking his neck,next night on raw id declare "i dig crazy chicks" AJ's music hits she skips down the ring we'd embrace id get back on the mic and say "fukk y'all PG bullshyt me an AJ gonna be kicking it BRAZZERS style from now on dawg"......just then del rio's music hit he rolls out in a flash car i AK-47 his ass and ride of into the sunset :shaq::shaq:

Pulling out of the arena vince stops me and asks where im going and i say ima going to be balls deep homes balls deep

:obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.