Airpods in stock @ best buy.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I've had mine since February and I love them. They quickly replaced my powerbeats 3 for working out in the gym. With the iOS 11 update you can skip to the next song by tapping on them so I won't need my beats out on a run anymore either.

They do a great job at blocking out noise and I never have a problem with them falling out of my ear. This is coming from someone who never used the ear buds because they were uncomfortable and never stayed in my ear. I also like that you can just use one at a time which is what I do when I'm out shopping or some other shyt.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i thought these would be overpriced garbage when they were first announced but a couple of my co-workers have them and they're nice. i would still spend that amount of money on some other headphones tho.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
man i literally just got a pair of these from work for christmas but i dont know if i care for them. im contemplating selling them so dont wanna open the box but i am somewhat interested in at least trying them out smh.

i am an overhead headphone kinda guy

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
man i literally just got a pair of these from work for christmas but i dont know if i care for them. im contemplating selling them so dont wanna open the box but i am somewhat interested in at least trying them out smh.

i am an overhead headphone kinda guy
You can sell em now for above MSRP. If i had an unopened pair, I'd sell em. Make some money, and then purchase them after the first of the year for MSRP. THe airpods are nice, but not something you need to have now.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm mad I dropped my case on concrete a few weeks ago. But I plan on buying a new case for wireless charging that they were talking about releasing next year.