AIPAC made the call. Genocide Joe to send $1 Billion In Arms to Israel

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Netanyahu really making Biden his bytch in real time
AIPAC fuels a lot of Dem's campaigns.

Sad part is Orange Man even knows to bow down. He's from NYC so he knows the getdown.

shyt is goofy all around. They got the money, send the check yo self AIPAC.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I swear.... the Supreme court, p*ssy self management, and my hate for Viveq is gonna force me to vote Biden ........ but he has been completely cucked by Izreel.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
As a non-american, are people really considering not voting Biden because of Palestine? Can't see Trump or an other Republican candidate be any less supportive of Israel, so what would be the point of having Biden lose?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
As a non-american, are people really considering not voting Biden because of Palestine? Can't see Trump or an other Republican candidate be any less supportive of Israel, so what would be the point of having Biden lose?

Americans are a cowardly lot, most armed cowardous population on earth.

It's so evident that our entire government must be revamped.

Aka Revolution.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Because most americans really believed Biden wasn't beholden to lobbies and special interests to this degree. He has abandoned any pretense that he's acting in the interests of his constituents.

He campaigned on returning normalcy to the democratic process and so-called rules based order. He and his administration have failed miserably. Americans have already forgetten about COVID, which as a massive reason he won. So what exactly makes him different from Trump on this issue?

I am personally voting for Cornell West. I can't bring myself not to vote. I just won't vote for AIPAC and weapons lobby backed candidates

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Biden in a lose lose situation.

He doesnt give Israel the money, the Democratic Jews that run the media will destroy him.
He gives the money to Israel, the young people in the Democratic base will destroy him.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They got all this money to send to Israel and Ukraine but can't give reparations to ADOS, forgive student loans, child tax credits, etc. :pachaha:

Dont you know you not supposed to wait til the next election to demand something, just vote blue no matter who nikka!!! Trump is a threat to democracy this is the most important election of our lives!!!:troll::damn: