Ain't no way SWV made a dime off this album!

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Interesting

If I remember correctly suge got the money from death row by having vanilla ice sign over his publishing or some shyt

But Ice Ice Baby had a blatant sample of that Queen song, and I’m sure they were getting most if not all of the money off that song

Can someone explain how suge was able to get a dime off that shenanigan
I think most of the suge stuff was exaggerated ducktales. There's no way you can enforce a contract that was signed by someone hanging off a balcony.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting

If I remember correctly suge got the money from death row by having vanilla ice sign over his publishing or some shyt

But Ice Ice Baby had a blatant sample of that Queen song, and I’m sure they were getting most if not all of the money off that song

Can someone explain how suge was able to get a dime off that shenanigan
The publishing was for the lyrics, as Suge managed an artist called Chocolate who he claimed wrote the song.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I bought the album

Lose my Cool was by far my fav joint

Love like this was great but a straight rip of Crush on You BLATANT

Someone was BLATANT rip off Ten Crack Commandments

Puff was shameless :dead:

OP is right, the budget for that project was insane, Lil Kim, Foxy Brown, Puff, Missy features and the samples won't pay for themselves

Literally came to say all this, plus:

The Snoop joint was a throwaway from his album with them singing on top of it. They probably bought it for a discount.

The only way they recouped off this album is if they sold hella copies of the “Rain” & “Can We” singles…and that’s unlikely
because you could get “Can We” on the Booty Call soundtrack, too.