"Ain't no party like a Diddy party" LeBron James

93 til

Superstar
Daps
There is such thing as over-correction.

Everyone who is went to a Diddy party wasn't involved in the super duper wild aspects of them. Every party in & of itself wasn't a freakoff.

Not saying Bron was or wasn't, but I'm just saying ppl need to use common sense

I mean, you know nikkas gonna get jokes off regardless :manny:

Scary part is that there's folks that will take that and run with it :snoop:

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps

Everyone who is went to a Diddy party wasn't involved in the super duper wild aspects of them. Every party in & of itself wasn't a freakoff.

Bron was

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

breh just laugh at the jokes.

we know everybody wasnt on the weirdo shyt

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

The sad part is, we are no longer in charge of the culture. Or the jokes. In another era nggas could playfully—-no Diddy—- bring up the countless celebs who’ve partied with Diddy. It would be funny. But it would stop there.

But, the culture is now run by ‘gotcha’ sensitive mfers, women, and nggas influenced by women. So you can’t even play around. Like people will legit run with this and bet money if @MVike28 didn’t post that Kobe pic nggas woulda started goin in on Bron forreal. shyt is sad

Edit:

Bron was at those BMF parties in Mexico too

:sas2:

:what:bytch ass ngga behavior

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

breh Diddy really was an A-lister. Everyone was connected or in his ecosphere :wow:

k1ouctyql4541.jpg
Yea diddy parties must be on some other shyt because this is the first photo I've ever seen kobe look wasted, he probably spiked every bottle in that bytch smh

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Such a good person,one of the purest spirits on thecoli. They even call you jadillac the uncorruptable in certain spaces. But its too late to save them champ,did you think Lebron was immune?#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

Mind you,i think Lebron is the jadillac of the nba,even though I talk shyt about him as a player. But it doesnt matter if your innocent at this stage of the game. Make your money,stay tucked away in a room behind a bookshelf(figuratively) like Anne Frank and her family. Then leave the country at your earliest convienience. If you have an ounce of masculinity left that hasnt been beaten out of you,they are coming for you:respect: