Aint No Mo' Play for EA: Another set of layoffs

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
Good will never forgive them for robbing us of classic football games by owning the nfl license exclusively

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
You want loot boxes in FN? :what: And it has nothing to do their money. Of course they could license all the top boxers including maybe Floyd. But why would they pay all these boxers for a game that will probably sell around the same as the UFC when they could make practically a similar game without all the licensing fees, royalties to individual boxer(EA just pays UFC none of the fighters receive shyt for their likeness)etc

At this point I'll do whatever it takes for them to make a new Fight Night game. If they have to make a game with a fictional roster with real fighters as DLC so be it. :manny:

I just want a new boxing game man. :mjcry:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
These companies making billions and fukking firing people every year. :mjlol:
Nobody wants to speak on it but I’d say 98% of all buisnesses are going bankrupt

Obviously to be bought out by google or Facebook

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hope dice get fired from star wars so they can circle their wagons for a modern shooter to save the company.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point I'll do whatever it takes for them to make a new Fight Night game. If they have to make a game with a fictional roster with real fighters as DLC so be it. :manny:

I just want a new boxing game man. :mjcry:

The problem is sports games outside of NFL, NBA, MLB, FIFA have really low profit margins. Games like Skate, SSX Tricky, Def Jam Fight For New York, NBA Street, and Fight Night got canned because they cost too much for the amount of games sold...

MF budz

All Star
Daps
The problem is sports games outside of NFL, NBA, MLB, FIFA have really low profit margins. Games like Skate, SSX Tricky, Def Jam Fight For New York, NBA Street, and Fight Night got canned because they cost too much for the amount of games sold...
fukk ea I need that skate 4