AI wrote WWE and AEW Episodes and PPVs. A.I. is now writing shoot interviews too

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Jesus Christ....

AEW Dynamite: Elite Showdown

Opening Scene:

• The show kicks off with a backstage segment featuring The Elite (Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, and Adam Cole) discussing their dominance in AEW. They proclaim tonight will be a showcase of their power.

Match 1: Tag Team Match

FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) vs. Private Party (Isiah Kassidy & Marq Quen)

• FTR dominates most of the match with their technical prowess, but Private Party shows moments of high-flying brilliance. In the end, FTR's tag team chemistry prevails, and they secure the win.
Winner: FTR

Backstage Interview:

• Jade Cargill cuts a fiery promo, declaring herself the future of the AEW Women's Division. She challenges any woman in the locker room to step up and face her.

Match 2: Singles Match

Jade Cargill vs. Tay Conti

• Jade Cargill's power and aggression dominate the match, but Tay Conti displays incredible resilience. The match is a hard-fought battle, but in the end, Cargill's Jaded finisher secures her the win.
Winner: Jade Cargill

Promo Segment:

• "The Doctor" Britt Baker, flanked by Rebel and Jamie Hayter, boasts about her reign as AEW Women's Champion. She issues an open challenge to anyone who thinks they can take her title.

Match 3: AEW Women's Championship Match

Britt Baker (c) vs. Thunder Rosa

• A highly anticipated rematch between Baker and Rosa. The match is a showcase of technical prowess, hard-hitting strikes, and near-falls. Rosa comes close to victory multiple times, but Baker's cunning and Hayter's interference turn the tide. In the end, Baker hits the Lockjaw for the win.
Winner: Britt Baker

Backstage Segment:

• The Elite is shown strategizing for their respective matches later in the night. They exude confidence and arrogance.

Main Event: 6-Man Tag Team Match

The Elite (Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks) vs. Lucha Bros & Darby Allin

• The main event is an electrifying encounter, featuring incredible high-flying spots, hard-hitting strikes, and jaw-dropping sequences. The Elite display their unmatched chemistry, but the resilience of their opponents keeps them on their toes. In a shocking turn, Adam Cole makes a surprise appearance, turning on his Elite partners and allowing the opposing team to secure the victory.
Winners: Lucha Bros & Darby Allin

Closing Scene:

• The show ends with Adam Cole standing tall alongside Lucha Bros and Darby Allin, leaving The Elite in shock and turmoil. The landscape of AEW has been forever altered.
AI hasn't learned about like the last 15 months of AEW yet it appears.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

991u9wpwqea51.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A.I. is doing shoot interviews now too

Host: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a special shoot interview. Today, we have the legendary Bret "The Hitman" Hart with us, and he's here to share his thoughts on his career, the wrestling industry, and some of the opponents he's faced. Bret, thank you for being here.

Bret Hart: Thanks for having me.

Host: Let's dive right in. One of the most memorable moments in your career was your match against Goldberg at Starrcade '99. Can you give us your perspective on that match?

Bret Hart: That match was a debacle, plain and simple. You know, I've been in this business for a long time, faced some of the best, and I've always believed in putting on a quality performance. Goldberg, on the other hand, was a different story.

Host: What do you mean by that?

Bret Hart: Well, it's no secret that Bill Goldberg was rushed into his position. He got over with a short, dominant streak, but when it came to actual wrestling skill, he was lacking. In our match, he practically ended my career with that infamous mule kick to my head.

Host: That was a very unfortunate incident.

Bret Hart: Unfortunate? It was reckless and unprofessional. It was clear to me that Goldberg didn't have the training or the respect for his opponents that's necessary in this business.

Host: Do you feel that Goldberg's push was detrimental to the overall quality of WCW at the time?

Bret Hart: Absolutely. It sent a message that you didn't need wrestling skill or technical ability to succeed. It was all about being a marketable face. Meanwhile, there were countless talented wrestlers in the back who were overlooked.

Host: Some have criticized your comments about Goldberg in the past, saying you're bitter. How do you respond to that?

Bret Hart: I'm not bitter, I'm honest. I've always been a straight shooter. If something's not right in the wrestling world, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. Goldberg was pushed to the moon without earning it, and it showed in the ring.

Host: That's a fair perspective, Bret. Is there anything you'd like to say to Goldberg if he were to hear this?

Bret Hart: If Goldberg were here, I'd tell him to take a long, hard look at his career and consider how much better he could have been if he'd put in the time and effort to improve his craft. Wrestling isn't just about brute force; it's an art form that requires skill, finesse, and respect for your opponents.

Host: Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Bret. It's been an honor having you here.

Bret Hart: Thank you. It's always good to speak the truth, especially when it comes to this business we all love.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
When i had chatgpt 4, I asked it to post made up commentary of Bobby Heenan commentating a Tito Santana match, and it was pretty good with the similar type Mexican jokes Heenan would make about Tito

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
A.I. is doing shoot interviews now too

Host: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a special shoot interview. Today, we have the legendary Bret "The Hitman" Hart with us, and he's here to share his thoughts on his career, the wrestling industry, and some of the opponents he's faced. Bret, thank you for being here.

Bret Hart: Thanks for having me.

Host: Let's dive right in. One of the most memorable moments in your career was your match against Goldberg at Starrcade '99. Can you give us your perspective on that match?

Bret Hart: That match was a debacle, plain and simple. You know, I've been in this business for a long time, faced some of the best, and I've always believed in putting on a quality performance. Goldberg, on the other hand, was a different story.

Host: What do you mean by that?

Bret Hart: Well, it's no secret that Bill Goldberg was rushed into his position. He got over with a short, dominant streak, but when it came to actual wrestling skill, he was lacking. In our match, he practically ended my career with that infamous mule kick to my head.

Host: That was a very unfortunate incident.

Bret Hart: Unfortunate? It was reckless and unprofessional. It was clear to me that Goldberg didn't have the training or the respect for his opponents that's necessary in this business.

Host: Do you feel that Goldberg's push was detrimental to the overall quality of WCW at the time?

Bret Hart: Absolutely. It sent a message that you didn't need wrestling skill or technical ability to succeed. It was all about being a marketable face. Meanwhile, there were countless talented wrestlers in the back who were overlooked.

Host: Some have criticized your comments about Goldberg in the past, saying you're bitter. How do you respond to that?

Bret Hart: I'm not bitter, I'm honest. I've always been a straight shooter. If something's not right in the wrestling world, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. Goldberg was pushed to the moon without earning it, and it showed in the ring.

Host: That's a fair perspective, Bret. Is there anything you'd like to say to Goldberg if he were to hear this?

Bret Hart: If Goldberg were here, I'd tell him to take a long, hard look at his career and consider how much better he could have been if he'd put in the time and effort to improve his craft. Wrestling isn't just about brute force; it's an art form that requires skill, finesse, and respect for your opponents.

Host: Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Bret. It's been an honor having you here.

Bret Hart: Thank you. It's always good to speak the truth, especially when it comes to this business we all love.
He shyt on Goldberg at every turn. Even AI knows what time Bret is on :blessed:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
WWE is absolutely gonna invest in AI lol
More like Endeavor will force it on them when they realize they can save a few bucks by cutting the writers and the 1.6-1.8 million dedicated fans that watch every week will watch it no matter how bad it gets