Ai is out of control. Motown Papi… Marvin’s Room back in 1967

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Somebody explain the process to me. Are these songs pure AI or is it a dude mostly producing it and AI'ing Drake's voice. I know Suno can make songs but the songs seem to be pretty basic with no transitions.
Probably in this case it's a dude creating the AI voice but then using some additional processing after the fact to make it sound more professional.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Sampling old records is dead.

You can make something sound old and sample yourself
Sampling just getting started.. no more clearing samples.. just make an account on suno or udio and start sampling from there…

Edit: actually only suno paid sub lets you own music

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
True but I always envisioned a Renaissance where black artists would get back to our roots, which is basically what fuels somebody like Bruno Mars career. He just goes to black artists roots and makes records that could have been a hit in the 70s and 80s.

But with this AI stuff, that's never gonna happen.
Lol I’ve been waiting for this “renaissance” in hip hop for 20+ years. shyt ain’t happening. These generations lose touch further and further with the idea of talent and greatness. Famous for being famous, quality be damned, seems to be good enough for them.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
True but I always envisioned a Renaissance where black artists would get back to our roots, which is basically what fuels somebody like Bruno Mars career. He just goes to black artists roots and makes records that could have been a hit in the 70s and 80s.

But with this AI stuff, that's never gonna happen.
What you talking about.. you can make Bruno mars sounding songs with a touch of a button.. this makes it easier for people to sample and make songs for the golden eras…. You can use original lyrics and make great songs not just lazy covers