Ahem, I need y'all help.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
pro tip: dont suck his dikk too much before you fukk the dikk because then he will explode before you get yours baby

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
its because I dont want him to think Im some thirsty biotch looking for someone to wine and dine me.

Just give me fukking suggestions or gtfo.

:snoop: maybe he just likes you and WANTS to take you out.

Go to see man of steel and then chilis(or any restaurant you prefer) then for a walk

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Changing it up :manny:
I feel weird if he took me out, at least I could decide where we'll go.

Its because I dont want him to think Im some thirsty biotch looking for someone to wine and dine me.

Just give me fukking suggestions or gtfo.

noooo. he can take you out and you choose or tell him where you want to go!! #hellnaw

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Its because I dont want him to think Im some thirsty biotch looking for someone to wine and dine me.

:wtf:

I'm pretty sure allowing someone to take you out when they ask doesn't make you thirsty.

Anyway is dude into sports? Cause the game is on Sunday.

You may have to work your plans around that

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Im dead serious, I cussed out my manager because he plays favourites with the customers. No, Im not a cashier :beli:

Trust me, if you were a dude named Larry, he would have tipped his hat to you and kept it moving. This guy is looking for some ass. Point blank. You were over the top friendly with him so he felt comfortable to ask you out.

But yeah it's a first date. Get something to eat or something, but somewhere casual with him.