Ahem, Cena wants Orton fired, believes all who abuse steroids should go to jail...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Kenny is a drunk...when the fukk did Blandy become a better storyteller than Bryan, Punk, or Taker? LOL. I can't believe Mickie actually wasted time on this goof.

Karamellion

Shucks It's Crazy
Daps
Reppin
Gizzy, Aotearoa
Really? we're taking Kenny the cheerleaders word as gospel? What's next, we gonna get Mavens hot news regarding a convo he had with DC Dave at a bar?

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
It took Kenny 4-5 years since they fired him to say shyt? :wtb: No one liked the old Randy but fans.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
By the dirtsheets...its odd that meltzer and alvarez...you know...the RESPECTABLE journalists...dont say nothin to this effect

Keller is bullshyt. Rko will weather this storm and get the strap back heel'd out and you'll hop back on

Not saying I believe it, just posting it for the lulz.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Far as Cena goes, now that he's made these comments, or I'm just hearing about them, he'll be arrested or caught soon with steroids.

It's how it works.

fukk Cena and anybody that love em

doesnt flow, bruh. You gotta add 'John' to make it flow on syllable with the beat. lol

Kenny is a drunk...when the fukk did Blandy become a better storyteller than Bryan, Punk, or Taker? LOL. I can't believe Mickie actually wasted time on this goof.

:laugh:

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mickie has certainly given up p*ssy to a lot of the boys
-Cena
-Resthold
-Kenny
-Phil
-Magnus

who else?