Born To Mack
Daps
Was listening to this earlier and it made me think of this thread 😂😂😂

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
That shyt used to have have pep rallys on fire
:banderas:
In highschool I was one of the handful of nikkas known for being good at rapping , There use to be this massive cherry wood piano that sat directly in front of the stage in the audittorium. So happens one of the dudes knew how to play piano , another knew how to makes beats banging the table. perfect storm situation. Table -beats breh starts lightly banging the top of the piano and tapping it with his pencil. Piano brehs starts working the keys until he gets the melody down, a light bulb goes off in everybody heads once they recognize what song these two brehs is making. nikkas heads start nodding, shoulders start swaying and before long, some random nikka who apparently had been waiting for the perfect moment to break out the Sha diddily diddily skat stuff and a bunch of other MFs join in doing their struggle version of the sha diddily shyt, Mad funny. Crowd starts getting bigger and bigger, The Principle walks by it just let us rock while he's making the :mjgrin: face. Me and a nikka name Tez went back forth a couple times before every other nikka jumped in trying to fresstyle and shyt, Mad fun time. Nikkas is feeding off the crowd around us trying to come back with better and better freestyles. the energy is through the roof for like a good 7 minutes
Should have been our rap group orgin story. Still boosted my profile in HS tho, the biddies were drawn to me two fold after that. I miss organic moments like that.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
My mother hated this song. HATED it. So naturally, my sister and I sang it every chance we got to get on her nerves. One time, we were stuck in traffic and the radio station was playing a super-extended version where Barrington apparently went into a trance and shiddly-doodly-Liddly -diddlyd for like 2 minutes straight. My mother started slamming her hands on the steering wheel and screaming "I hate this song!" Good times.
I know exactly what you talking about and I’ve only heard they version once in my life

:dead: