Agree or Disagree: There is a Correlation (any) between education level and racial tolerance

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nope.

The worst racists are actually the educated ones.

Like that professor who always uses his theories to explain why black people are inferior. Or those professors who spend every year making studies to fit racist hypothesis.

Some of my professors at university were worst than your round the way hill billy racist.

You're talking about either Watson or Crick.

Either way, he's discredited BECAUSE what he's saying is false, not because hes a professor.

Thats the fallacy of an argument from authority.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Nope.

The worst racists are actually the educated ones.

Like that professor who always uses his theories to explain why black people are inferior. Or those professors who spend every year making studies to fit racist hypothesis.

Some of my professors at university were worst than your round the way hill billy racist.

Professors who claim blacks are a monolith and claimed Egyptians and East Africans are Caucasian.

Racism is upheld by the lawmakers and the government, nikkas who got JDs and shyt. They control everything. So yeah, it's safe to say all white people are racist, until they're out here putting their lives on the line for black folk I'm stickin by that statement.