Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
we are looking nice.... i have no issue if wade sits out and save wear and tear on those :old: knees.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
"He's able to perform much like the guy that used to torment us in Orlando," Spoelstra said. "We haven't forgotten. I think people forgot that he was a talent. This guy is a talent. He's performed at a high level for a long time when he was healthy. That's what you're seeing right now."

Lewis is feeling youthful enough to talk about possibly dunking in a game. Last year the closest he came to a slam was being under the rim when James completed his off-the-backboard dunk in one of the Heat's pregame contests.

"I can dunk but I ain't going to give you nothing freaky," Lewis said. "I can do it a little regular statue of liberty, just put it in there or something. I got something for y'all. Y'all going to be surprised. Don't worry."

Lewis, Birdman, Beasley making Miami the place to be for your career to be reborn :ohlawd:

Just wait until March :youngsabo:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
BZsJCEHCIAA_GYD.jpg:large