Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
:laff: Yeah right Knicks wont make it past Indy,Miami or Chicago LeBron > Entire Knicks squad
How many 3s did Wade make?
How many turnovers did Mario have?
How many times did we beat you by 20+
Stop it Pacers got away with travels all game
Melo never gets 15+ fts a game or he would avg 49

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
How many 3s did Wade make?
How many turnovers did Mario have?
How many times did we beat you by 20+
Stop it Pacers got away with travels all game
Melo never gets 15+ fts a game or he would avg 49
You really think youre going to make a deep run in the playoffs with Iso Melo chucking 3s every series.

You really think Wade is all you got to worry about? Theres a nikka that wears a #6 with James on the back thats the best in the game and in a league of his own.

Whose gonna guard Bosh? Jello Knees Amare? Chandler? :laff:
For the series.

Carmelo 48 -135 FG 34% 27 Shots per game.
JR 12 - 42 FG 28% 14 Shots per game.

Yeah traveling totally cost yall that series. :troll:

You really think beating us in the regular season proves anything. Why dont you go ask Chicago and Boston about sweeping us in the reg season then getting curb stomped in April.

Average 49 in the playoffs ok now youre trolling.

Second round exit at best get mad.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Let's get this thread back on topic..
d1fbe08829ec11e388bf22000a9f13cb_8.jpg

:ahh:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
*Spoelstra, on Michael Beasley, "When he came available, we all wanted to get him back in our organization."

*Dwyane Wade, on Beasley, "I'm happy he's back. I think he's the spark-plug this team needed from a talent standpoint."

*Spoelstra, on his contract extension, which was completed over the weekend, "I feel fortunate and grateful for the opportunity to continue working here."

*Spoelstra, on the low-key word of the extension, "I would have preferred if it could have just happened without anybody noticing it."

*Wade, on his approach, "My thing is to prove myself right more than to prove you wrong."

*Wade, on having so many expiring contracts on the roster, "You have concern when you feel people want to go elsewhere. I don't think nobody is looking to go elsewhere."

*And Wade on whether his health could impact James' free-agency decision, "LeBron James' decision is LeBron James' decision . . . don't try to put that pressure on me."

*Wade, on his role, "Well, I'm the second option. Let's just point blank, say it. So I've got to do different things than I've done."

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
You really think youre going to make a deep run in the playoffs with Iso Melo chucking 3s every series.

You really think Wade is all you got to worry about? Theres a nikka that wears a #6 with James on the back thats the best in the game and in a league of his own.

Whose gonna guard Bosh? Jello Knees Amare? Chandler? :laff:
For the series.

Carmelo 48 -135 FG 34% 27 Shots per game.
JR 12 - 42 FG 28% 14 Shots per game.

Yeah traveling totally cost yall that series. :troll:

You really think beating us in the regular season proves anything. Why dont you go ask Chicago and Boston about sweeping us in the reg season then getting curb stomped in April.

Average 49 in the playoffs ok now youre trolling.

Second round exit at best get mad.
If Levron only gets his you lose you need Wade to show up Stop it

We have a stretch 4 in Baragani who is guarding him

49 is a stretch but did Lebron not avg at least 9fts did he also not have 3 games in a row with at least 12 ft

Everyone shot bad in that Pacers series but look at the game Lance had 20 how many times did he travel

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
-- Then there's LeBron on Wade, "He loves motivation. He thrives off motivation. And he's been given some more motivation."

-- Spoelstra, on holding camp in the Bahamas, starting Tuesday, "We wanted to get away and have a little bit of a mental reward for what we accomplished last year."

abake6

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
texas
Yall know what kills me? The flip of the narrative when it comes to Wade-LeBron

2010-2011: "LeBronze couldn't get it done alone, had to go be D-Wade's 'Robin'"
2012-now: "Wade rode LeBron's coattails to a couple rings. He's been washed"

Funny how that shyt works, huh?

:comeon:

abake6

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
texas
Stop did or did not Bosh have 0 points in the finals

Did Mike Miller travel twice on clutch 3s

Was there some phantom foul calls on the Heat?

Did Duncan get illegally substituted in game 6?

You can make excuses on either side if you really want, point is- the better team won.

Stay bitter though.