Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Do I know you nikka? :dahell:

shaq-gif-1.gif

Hold dis rep, friend

Edit: Needa rep 40 people before I can rep you :dahell:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget to vote for your favorite Miami Heat players for the All Star game. Yeah they have already started voting.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Oh and on DWade and his 1-7 game. did ya'll actually watch the game? yeah he struggled a bit with his shot, but he only took 7 shots. anyone who knows ball knows if he would have taken 5 more shots and went 5/5 or 4/5 now he's right back at or close to 50% form the field, because scorers go on streaks like that. he also didn't play the 4th quarter due to a bit of soreness.

Wade has been playing very well thus far this season. get off his back :stopitslime:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Oh and on DWade and his 1-7 game. did ya'll actually watch the game? yeah he struggled a bit with his shot, but he only took 7 shots. anyone who knows ball knows if he would have taken 5 more shots and went 5/5 or 4/5 now he's right back at or close to 50% form the field, because scorers go on streaks like that. he also didn't play the 4th quarter due to a bit of soreness.

Wade has been playing very well thus far this season. get off his back :stopitslime:
Wade chillin man who gon check em Spo :mjpls: Bron :mjpls:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

• Wade on scoring four points against Charlotte: “I would regret it if I was trying to lead the league in scoring.”:comeon:

soreness from what? it sure as hell wasn't from carrying the team:mjpls:

he's clearly coasting like he does every november/december but i know he'll be there when it matters most,

i'd just think that he'd want to at least attempt to show lebron he's still got enough left in the tank to sign long term

• Dap
Reactions: Jax