Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks like Bron has checked out for the rest of this game. If he quits like this it makes him look bad not this teammates.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
They don't respect wade for shyt

Wade had many chance to beat the Spurs with a mid-range shot off the dribble. He doesn't see it. If that was Kobe, and Melo, they would have shot the ball as soon they get some space. This is the mentality that Wade should develop in the course of the season. He can shoot but hesitate to shoot it.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Greetings Heat fans...Im from the Knickstape. I come in peace :leostare:

Sorry about your loss. I was pullin hard for your team and i admire your swag :wow:

NY and Miami the two GOAT cities :wow: :salute:

:lolbron: doesnt have the help he needs this year but once :salute: joins your team its over for the Spurs...no other team worth mentioning. At least the Heat took the souls of the fakket ass Pacers, Larry Bird and all their fakket ass fans :pacspit:

Both the spurs and Heat have solidified their spots as ATG teams. I dont view this as a bad loss for your team :manny:

Please keep Birdman :noah:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Fuk spo Idc how many rings lebron won for him, dude aint shyt. What's up the discipline with the defense

Now he want to adj spo