Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bull fans are still salty because Chicago has been reduced to Lebron's practice bytch for teams that sere actually a threat

These nikkas was celebrating getting knocked out in 5 and getting dealt they worst playoff loss in franchise history.

FOH

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Bull fans are still salty because Chicago has been reduced to Lebron's practice bytch for teams that sere actually a threat

These nikkas was celebrating getting knocked out in 5 and getting dealt they worst playoff loss in franchise history.

FOH
we take the Bulls seriously :troll: the sixers not so much that's why he mad he wish we would play the way we did against the sixers against them

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Like I said after last game i'm not concerned with any earlier regular season losses, its all about how you play and getting better each night out, but we really havent looked good at all so far this season. Too sluggish out the gates, no energy throughout. And LeBron's still playing too many minutes Beasley needs to start getting some looks