Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
the cool thing about this is, after 4 str8 finals and 2 championships. I'm not sweating it when they lose :yeshrug: retool for next season

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
the cool thing about this is, after 4 str8 finals and 2 championships. I'm not sweating it when they lose :yeshrug: retool for next season

but you dont want to see them go out like this tho bruh. they are playing like some straight bytches with no heart. if it was a tought fought series, yea. But these dudes are rolling over like some dogs. :why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think we checked out brehs.. These rich fukkers don't care, no need for us to get stressed the fukk out.. Beas looks better in Street clothes tho right? Pathetic

this is what i always tell nikkas...look at it for entertainment....and dont get too caught up....

2 days after these nikkas get eliminated...

wade and bron will be instagraming from a beach....guarantee it :skip:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
but you dont want to see them go out like this tho bruh. they are playing like some straight bytches with no heart. if it was a tought fought series, yea. But these dudes are rolling over like some dogs. :why:
of course i don't. but if this happened in 2012 I would let it get to me. We'll be back next season, retooled

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Bron and Melo must got some shyt plannd I seen this movie before .. We ain't seen demon bron but for about 10 minutes this series.. We look old

Daps
Reppin
NULL

look at it this way...this could actually be good in a way...bron will come back even more focused...and they will definitely make moves to get younger...:manny:

always a silver-lining breh

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
look at it this way...this could actually be good in a way...bron will come back even more focused...and they will definitely make moves to get younger...:manny:

always a silver-lining breh

I see the opposite. Adding Melo only to have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for a bench and PG might not cut it. It's going to be a lot of vet. min.