Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
wow just completely give up on a finals game after 10 mins this is a fukking disgrace

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know how to start. That defense was the worst of all time. It's like we have 5 Harden back there, just a matador defense.
Rio :why: why is he so bad? He brings nothing other than fouls and turnovers.
Wade lazy as hell, this is the finals, and you don't check your man.
James Jones nothing but fouls
It's like they are drunk over there, I don't get it, a team close to the repeat, playing at home and they don't play hard.
Also those fans who already left the game:snoop:

I still feel the Heat can come back, they need to play harder and smarter, too many dumb ass fouls. We pretty much have to be perfect in the second half:manny:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
i sense an epic 2nd half comeback brehs:obama:

and if not, we're only down 2-1. same as last year:win:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I honestly never want to see Chalmers in a Heat uniform again. Everyone's defense has been trash but they're also hitting a lot of contested shots. And Spo's dumbass is saving Bron on Parker for the 4th when they'll be down 30

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I honestly never want to see Chalmers in a Heat uniform again. Everyone's defense has been trash but they're also hitting a lot of contested shots. And Spo's dumbass is saving Bron on Parker for the 4th when they'll be down 30

The heat have given up about 10 easy ass layups. They are lazy on the ball rotations.

We all know what the Heat look like when they play defense. This was the opposite.