Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Squad got me worried that stretch where they refused to tale control ...83-80 I think. And it was some gimmies too, but give it up to bosh...and Bron for going back to him back to back. Bron had nice balance to attack/jumpers ratio was godly..

Gotta give credit to spo that they are not were not blown out at San Antonio and came out with a W.. Shard has made battier virtually an after thought.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Squad got me worried that stretch where they refused to tale control ...83-80 I think. And it was some gimmies too, but give it up to bosh...and Bron for going back to him back to back. Bron had nice balance to attack/jumpers ratio was godly..

Gotta give credit to spo that they are not were not blown out at San Antonio and came out with a W.. Shard has made battier virtually an after thought.
role players and wade should be better at home

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Yup Rio needs one of THOSE games...
Rio needs to be knuckled up. But i cant lie that elbow to Parkers ribs might have helped. :lupe:

shout out to Rio

he played like shyt again

but gave that french fakkit a nice elbow that rattled him for the rest of the game:sas2:

by any means necessary, right?:sas1:
you should have just posted the bold part bruh. i would be fukkin :dead:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
MAKE YOUR FREETHOWS

Come on brehs... Embrace your destiny

Win both games at home