Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Man I missed most of the game at this bullshyt dinner :smh: but I'm glad we got the W... I know we started out like shyt, and ray was cooking down the stretch?

Team woke up in the 2nd quarter & gave the Pacers that ether the rest of the game basically.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Not sure what hapenned to Lewis. He is used when we need spacing and someone to defend both 3s and 4s but the fact that he cant create his own shot means he must be on the floor when Wade and/or Lebron are in which are the people he subs for. He's not athletic but crafty defender and strips people from down low (no homo).
I think Beasley gets more minutes because Beasley rebounds more and can create his own shot

I still have hope we can make him (Beasley) a 4. Imagine that him with an additional 10-15 lbs and that J :lupe:
Nah...Rashard is a crafty defender. I never knew this about him but after seeing a few games with him playing i see why Riley wanted the guy. He can defend the post the same way Karl Malone did: won't block you r shot but has a knack for stripping you from down low (no homo).

If you notice, whenever Beasley used to come in the opposing team would give the ball to whoever he was grading and attack him. They don't seek out Rashard like that
Dont say i didn't tell y'all about Lewis on D

Homie goes unnoticed on that end of the floor but he puts in good work. Been saying it all season. Never liked his game (even in his prime) but i'll give him props

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
WHEWWWWWW 2 MORE & WE BACK :win:

i already know we gon start off slow next game i think these nikkas do it to make the game more dramatic make this shyt look like a movie or shome shyt :dead: and if bosh score 9 points one more fukkin time ima throw some shyt
I don't give a fukk if he scores zero points long as we win

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Wade pick and rolls and threes like it was 09 again.
Barack-Obama-Crying.gif