Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hahaha.gif

:popcorn:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
can't afford to have a slow start against this team, they have the horses on their bench to sustain/build leads

i do think the heat are tired of getting questions about not beating this current nets squad tho and expect them to come out focused.

i expect d-will to abuse chalmers/cole and pierce to have his usual big games against lebron, so wade cannot afford to be a nonchalant non-factor in this series, he needs to either give joe johnson fits on defense or give us 20-25 per night. dude's played like 10 games in the past 2 months, he should be well-rested:beli:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
can't afford to have a slow start against this team, they have the horses on their bench to sustain/build leads

i do think the heat are tired of getting questions about not beating this current nets squad tho and expect them to come out focused.

i expect d-will to abuse chalmers/cole and pierce to have his usual big games against lebron, so wade cannot afford to be a nonchalant non-factor in this series, he needs to either give joe johnson fits on defense or give us 20-25 per night. dude's played like 10 games in the past 2 months, he should be well-rested:beli:
DWill is avg 7ppg vs us and hasn't shown anything so far this playoffs, dude is done

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a veteran Nets team we're facing. We MUST take them serious or this shyt will get ugly. And Derron Williams still aint playing well yet.
D- WIll hasn't played well consistently since he put on a Nets jersey :manny:

But I agree we have to take them serious we cant turn it on and off like we did against Charlotte. This is a big step up in competition