Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
  • I'm mad at Wade
  • I'm pissed at the rest of the team for being so casual on defense these days
  • I'd be mad at Spo more but I dont see a whole lot he could do if these guys arent playing D.

The loss last night was bad because them cat allowed Memphis to shoot damn near 60% for most of the game. On a team who's horrible on the glass yougotta be on top of your D. If we keep playing defense like that we wont even get past CHI or BKN, watch.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Sometimes i feel he doesnt dedicate himself during the offseason and then wanna come back and try to do his rehab mostly at the beginning of camp.
I think LeBron is getting tired of him always being hurt too. I know Wade's been injury prone since he came to us in '03. BUt as you age you need to take better care of yourself. Look at Allen. Spo told him to drop 10 lbs and BAM homie comes back dunking on folks.

Look i know being a single father is a challenge and family comes first but just saying

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Sometimes i feel he doesnt dedicate himself during the offseason and then wanna come back and try to do his rehab mostly at the beginning of camp.
I think LeBron is getting tired of him always being hurt too. I know Wade's been injury prone since he came to us in '03. BUt as you age you need to take better care of yourself. Look at Allen. Spo told him to drop 10 lbs and BAM homie comes back dunking on folks.

Look i know being a single father is a challenge and family comes first but just saying
My biggest problem with him is that he never improved his range to include 3s. It should've happened years ago. How many elite level 2-guards can't hit 3s?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My biggest problem with him is that he never improved his range to include 3s. It should've happened years ago. How many elite level 2-guards can't hit 3s?
That fall under working on his game too

There was only one year where he dedicated himself throughout an offseason and that was before the 08 season and we saw how that went: Lead the league in scoring and was draining many more 3's than before while carrying Beasley and the team to the playoffs against the Hawks

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint mad at Wade for missing all these games

But that nikka better be at least 80-90% when the playoffs come

If he dont avg around 18-20ppg I dont see this team winning

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
So dudes in here are mad that Wade is always hurt? lol are yall nikkas serious Wade's been injury prone his whole career going back to his days at Marquette this shyt aint nothing new. When he tries to play hurt at any point in his career hes always looked like shyt yall dont remember the 07 season? ..So yall want him to come back and play with a bad hamstring and gimpy knee play like crap so yall can get even more mad?

Wade did dedicate himself this off season to lose the 10 lbs which he did. He also had OssaTron shockwave treatment and he worked with Grover so idk what more yall want the man to do its a chronic knee injury,hes older, and lets face it he is wht he is at this point anyttime he gets on the court theres a chance he will get hurt. That treatment takes like 4-6 months fr you to start feeling better and it was during that span he was playing his best ball.
this hamstring injury was a freak injury of him trying to make a game saving play.

First it was well we only need him fr the playoffs now its we need him now yall nikkas cant make up yall minds. Half the time im sure he wanted to play on back2backs but the team made him sit and the times he did play on back2backs he didnt look good the Charlotte game earlier this year comes to mind.

The nikka yall need to get mad is Bosh cuz hes so inconsistent whren hes out there Bron shouldnt have to be superhero mode when Bosh is out there dude has resorted to just camping out at the 3pt line and part of the reason is Spo and how he wants the spacing ont he floor.

MariahB

Pro
Daps
Well since wade out I don't expect us to win tonight cause bosh has never shown up aganist Indy. Only way we win is if somebody else step up.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey look for ne during the game. black dude with dwade jersey and foamposites
IMG_20140411_184633.jpg

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Wade did dedicate himself this off season to lose the 10 lbs which he did. He also had OssaTron shockwave treatment and he worked with Grover so idk what more yall want the man to do
He did everything but work on adding to his game, which is what I've been lobbying for 3 going on 4 summers. but I guess fashion shows with Carmelo in Italy was more important