Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If wade miss games or gets hurt in the playoffs its a wrap for this team

The supporting cast ain't nearly as good as last year

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Wade and Bosh better take bigger pay cuts this summer. Lebron is the only player on the team actually worth max money.
Wade aint. He can't get paid anywhere else. nikka got child support payments and alimony. I dont mind him getting paid cause all things start with Wade when it comes to the heat. He is miami.

Bosh tho :usure: He cool and all, but we can find a lot points with that 18 million

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Wade aint. He can't get paid anywhere else. nikka got child support payments and alimony. I dont mind him getting paid cause all things start with Wade when it comes to the heat. He is miami.

Bosh tho :usure: He cool and all, but we can find a lot points with that 18 million
I think Bosh takes a pay cut to stay. If not Riles will get Melo or Love to take his spot. :troll:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
If wade miss games or gets hurt in the playoffs its a wrap for this team

The supporting cast ain't nearly as good as last year
yeah, wade at 50 percent last year aint gonna cut it
Bron aint as good as last year, at least statistically
Defense aint as good
role players aint as good
and 3 point percentage aint as good.

We gonna need all star D wade to pull this shyt off unless these nikkas magically get better in the playoffs

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Let's not forget wade playing 10 games since the all star break or something like that. This last month makes it seem doubtful miami could beat anyone from the west if they even make it that far.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The issue with Bosh's production is that the coach wants him in spots where he can't shine. You can't have him shooting more 3s than mid/close range attempts...yes he can hit the 3...yes he is big shot bosh....but don't try to turn this nikka into Dirk....let him flourish by putting him closer to the hoop....Spo is terrible at drawing up sets for Bosh compared to the other guys...When Bron and Wade sit out Bosh goes nuts because he gets way more touches...The nikka is damn near guaranteed to hit his mid-range shots (even with a defender on him)....The distribution just needs to be better between the big 3....can't just be feeding Bosh scraps and expect us to get the best from him every night....run him off more screens...plz...stop putting him far away from the rim with no movement while everyone else is moving around....let him cook

i'm really interested to see how we play during the playoffs...I know we turn up when it matters but I don't like seeing us play the kind of ball we have been playing all month..

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I know a lot of yall nikkas love Wade but i'm starting to get pissed he's never out there on the battlefield with Bron.

Bron bust his ass night in and night out and when they lose takes mad criticism while wade is chilling on the sideline or fukking Gabby somewhere.

the whole purpose of them coming together has been defeated if Bron has to do this every night.

bron is pissed too, i have no doubt about it

if he does bounce, you can point to the all games wade missed as a reason