Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has just been a weird year for me as far as sports go....

Do y'all think we're gased out?

Look at Pops veterans and starters. They are mostly in great shape cuz he knows when to rest them with rotations and breaks
I think with the age of our roster and how much basketball we played the last three years , its a concern

Spo worried about Wade and forgetting about everyone else rest especially Lebron

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I think with the age of our roster and how much basketball we played the last three years , its a concern

Spo worried about Wade and forgetting about everyone else rest especially Lebron
Especially those back to back 7 game series

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Especially him. Lately he isn't even getting lift on his dunks on the break. Riley really needs to re-tool this team in the summer. Not really sure any other all time great had to handle this big a load both mentally and physically.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
as soon as zbo caught the ball from behind the arc i knew he would shoot and make it...it's like nikkas who don't shoot 3's get a boost in their attributes on some 2k shyt right before they play the heat