Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The Miami Heat reduced their roster to the NBA regular-season limit of 15 players Saturday with the release of forward Eric Griffin and center Justin Hamilton.
The moves keep forward Michael Beasley and guard Roger Mason Jr. among the remaining 15 despite arriving to training camp with non-guaranteed contracts.

The "kid" and Super Cool Beas made the 15 :ooh:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
@ThugLife @Brief Keef @HiphopRelated @G.O.A.T @954UAlreadyknow @Christian3o5@MVike28 @Tres Leches @dem bath salts @Panther @madness @AkaDemiK @LeVraiPapi @Marvel @Prince Akeem @Smack Who is this nikka? @Alexander The Great @Ku$h Parker @OG_StankBrefs @the Rock @Primetime21 @rastafarwrite81 @Bone$ @Jax @MsBigHead @Prolific_1011@KushGawd @Alex Cross @He Who Posts Well @Young Bishop @Vlazz @the Rock @iZzo @Skippy Allah @Constellations @TheGregReaper @HacksawJimThuggin @Mr. Brown @mlk17 @flea @alpo @GzUpHoEzDwN @King Jove @ThiefyPoo @((ReFleX)) @ANewClassic @Weedizmedicine @iamduval @Joe Sixpack @muzikfrk75 @laya_4life @Pito @Intruder v3.@Adam3000 @JT-Money @Tallac @Rain @the artist known az @Type Username Here @Jram @ThugLife @Brief Keef @HiphopRelated @G.O.A.T @954UAlreadyknow @Christian3o5@MVike28 @Tres Leches @dem bath salts @Panther @madness @AkaDemiK @LeVraiPapi @Marvel @Prince Akeem @Smack_Who_is_This_Niqqa? @Alexander The Great @Ku$h Parker @OG_StankBrefs @the Rock @Primetime21 @rastafarwrite81 @Bone$ @Jax @MsBigHead @Prolific_1011@KushGawd @Alex Cross @He Who Posts Well @Young Bishop @Vlazz @the Rock @iZzo @Skippy Allah @Constellations @TheGregReaper @HacksawJimThuggin @Mr. Brown @mlk17 @flea @alpo @GzUpHoEzDwN @King Jove @ThiefyPoo @((ReFleX)) @ANewClassic @Weedizmedicine @iamduval @Joe Sixpack @muzikfrk75 @Pito @Intruder v3.0 @Adam3000 @JT-Money @Tallac @Rain @the artist known az @Type Username Here @Da_Eggman @Jram@Illeye buckmatic@Ku$h Parker

Please-sir-may-I-have-some-more.jpg

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
Got cha hit me back we need that insurance policy its that time of year breh you know what it is :shaq:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I encourage all my Heat brehs to enjoy the ride. Last Season was in fact the GREATEST season in Miami Heat history. most wins, 27 game winning streak, mvp, championship, etc...

This season lik ethe previous 3 will have it's trails and tribulations, but just remember that the main thing...remains the main thing. Enjoy