Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shane Battier retiring after this year

This heat team gonna look completely different after this year. Only nikkas still on contract after this year is haslem and cole (and the big 3 player options).

Gonna be a crazy off season.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Shane Battier retiring after this year

This heat team gonna look completely different after this year.

Gonna be a crazy off season.
If the Core 3 (Lebron, Wade, Bosh) return i expect an almost complete overall of the supporting cast.

But let's finish this year out first, shall we

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ive been watching how Udonis is catching lobs again and how Ray Allen is dunking on cats again at his age.

Can you imagine if Wade would LISTEN to Spoelstra and dedicate himself to workout an entire off-season and drop a good 10-15 lbs like Allen did? :lupe: :ohlawd:
As much as I love D-Wade I hate this lack of dedication sometimes. Almost seems like those few years around Shaq's laziness rubbed off on him a little. I understand homie is a single father and that gets in the way but just saying :manny:

Last edited:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Ive been watching how Udonis is catching lobs again and how Ray Allen is dunking on cats again at his age.

Can you imagine if Wade would LISTEN to Spoelstra and dedicate himself to workout an entire off-season and drop a good 10-15 lbs like Allen did? :lupe: :ohlawd:
As much as I love D-Wade I hate this lack of dedication sometimes. Almost seems like those few years around Shaq's laziness rubbed off on him a little. I understand homie is a single father and that gets in the way but just saying :manny:
lowkey sometimes i think bron gets irritated by wade's nonchalant attitude

he sounds annoyed whenever he mentions "guys being in an out the lineup"
also saw him give him the :comeon: when wade pulled his hammy the other night...on some "nikka you play once a week, HOW THE FUKK did you manage to get hurt:why:?" type shyt

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
the league is really lucky that wade started getting hurt. We would murder this watered down league if he was prime wade.

Beas must have stole off on spo. my dawg cant get time in a blowout. smh

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
oh look...we give more opportunities to guys who haven't been playing and it's light work against bum teams...

UD flourishing on offense and defense
JJ hitting 3s
Offense not being a static mess
defending well as a unit
Less work for Bron

someone slap this nikka Spo

:laff: word.... oh yeah Pacers lost again huh....lol smh i hate these nikkaz fukk boys refs saved those fakkits wed i swear if they even make it to the ECF we gotta wash these nikkas and yea man spo gotta play everybody put some shyt out there that the opposition hasn't seen

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chalmers Oden Wade and Chalmers out again

We against the sorry ass Bucks though so we should be good

But the way these nikkas play down to comp, it'll probably be closer than it should :beli: