Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Just heard oden is our new starting center so bosh moving back to pf :blessed:
I dont think he's ready to carry starter minutes but I see Riley working :patrice:
He's sending a signal to Oden saying "When you're good and ready and healthy to sign long term just remember who was there for you" :youngsabo:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Spo needs to go ahead and up his minutes as well. He probably still won't play back to backs, so don't look for him tomorrow vs Boston. But 6 mins in the 1st, maybe 3 in the 2nd. 6 in the 3 and tbd in the 4th

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Spo needs to go ahead and up his minutes as well. He probably still won't play back to backs, so don't look for him tomorrow vs Boston. But 6 mins in the 1st, maybe 3 in the 2nd. 6 in the 3 and tbd in the 4th

I think the defensive rotation will be priority now so we will probably see less of Beasley since Spo still doesnt trust his D.
The playoff rotation will likely be Starters + Ray, Cole, and Battier. Go deeper into the bench depending on matchups.

Edit: + Birdman

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Im all for the new rotation as long as Battier do not start. What's up with Rashard Lewis ? I havent see him get any playing time. He was playing well whenever he get some playing time. Breh, I believe when the playoffs start we will bully are way to the finals with ease if we stick with the 2nd seed.​

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wade, ray and cole all came up big today :yes:
mNxvIx6.png

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie and Deng not playing tonight

So it should be blowout.....................

But these lazy nikkas wont take the game serious until the fourth :beli:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I think the defensive rotation will be priority now so we will probably see less of Beasley since Spo still doesnt trust his D.
The playoff rotation will likely be Starters + Ray, Cole, and Battier. Go deeper into the bench depending on matchups.
Birdman will definitely be getting minutes in the playoffs.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Birdman will definitely be getting minutes in the playoffs.
Oh yeah.. i knew i was forgetting someone
Im all for the new rotation as long as Battier do not start. What's up with Rashard Lewis ? I havent see him get any playing time. He was playing well whenever he get some playing time. Breh, I believe when the playoffs start we will bully are way to the finals with ease if we stick with the 2nd seed.​
Not sure what hapenned to Lewis. He is used when we need spacing and someone to defend both 3s and 4s but the fact that he cant create his own shot means he must be on the floor when Wade and/or Lebron are in which are the people he subs for. He's not athletic but crafty defender and strips people from down low (no homo).
I think Beasley gets more minutes because Beasley rebounds more and can create his own shot

Last edited: