Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
LeBron: 'At This Point, I Can't' Envision Leaving Heat
Feb 18, 2014 11:20 AM EST
James_LeBron_mia_1314.jpg

The Miami Heat have won two titles in the first three seasons of LeBron James' tenure, but he could leave the franchise in free agency this offseason.

James was in an interview with NBA TV he could envision signing elsewhere.

"At this point, I can't," said James. "At this point, I can't. We don't know what can happen from now to July, you know, so what I've been able to do this whole season to this point is just worry about what's at hand and that's winning a championship.

"And hopefully at the end of this year I can put myself in a position where I can hold that Larry O'Brien Trophy up once again and then I will assess what I will have to do with my future after that.''

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/232009/LeBron-At-This-Point-I-Cant-Envision-Leaving-Heat

:bryan:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
LeBron: 'At This Point, I Can't' Envision Leaving Heat
Feb 18, 2014 11:20 AM EST
James_LeBron_mia_1314.jpg

The Miami Heat have won two titles in the first three seasons of LeBron James' tenure, but he could leave the franchise in free agency this offseason.

James was in an interview with NBA TV he could envision signing elsewhere.

"At this point, I can't," said James. "At this point, I can't. We don't know what can happen from now to July, you know, so what I've been able to do this whole season to this point is just worry about what's at hand and that's winning a championship.

"And hopefully at the end of this year I can put myself in a position where I can hold that Larry O'Brien Trophy up once again and then I will assess what I will have to do with my future after that.''

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/232009/LeBron-At-This-Point-I-Cant-Envision-Leaving-Heat

:bryan:
557.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Damn it would be sad to lose Cole World. But if the Godfather can pull a heist on a team with NoCo. Then do it, i just hate it had to be him. :to:
I feel the same way.

He's no star player but he's valuable to us in what we do. At this point I think that the kind of things i'd ask for in exchange would be so much that no GM in their right mind would wanna give it up so...

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I feel the same way.

He's no star player but he's valuable to us in what we do. At this point I think that the kind of things i'd ask for in exchange would be so much that no GM in their right mind would wanna give it up so...
Exactly. Make a outrageous type of deal.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
@Intruder v3.0 @WaddupDoe! Brehs

Let's get one thing straight bastids. Cole is going to be a Heatle for life in the mold of D Wade and UD. There won't be no blood sacrifices of the young point gawd now or ever :camby:
I gotchu breh. I wouldn't want to lose Cole either. But i said if Riles could heist a team is the only way i would think about trading him. Cole World is my nikka. Since his game against Boston two years ago, ive always been riding with Cole.